CDIH

Full Version: Lets Evaluate Ken's Pen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***Edited by meow*** It's against board policy to post pics of a member without their permission, aka "the baker rule".***
you're obsessed with him, LOLOLOL
I KNOW RITE!!!!
Bareback Mountain, featuring Keyser and Ken.
That's not Ken, is it?
Yes, its really him.
those blinds are spiffy
He looks pretty stocky.

Maybe I better retract that shirtless belt fight challenge I issued to him...
does this give me the right to talk about floppy tits now?

being that we can both discuss pictures that aren't posted on the board......
yes, if anyone wants ken's picture to evaluate, PM me.
so generally speaking are you attracted to women with saucer like nipples?
no, but shes got a sweet ass.
perhaps,
if so then the camera is most unkind......

but truthfully there was a time when I found her entertaining... and it is poor form for me to insult her, purely to bug you... as I am doing now.....

so I will move on......

let me know if any hot chicks request my picture.
based on what I saw, the only thing I could see that you were lacking was some color, and maybe a slightly better wardrobe.
ive seen better pictures of hawt.........much better. i'd fuck her silly if she ever gave me the chance.
I'd rather not have my picture posted....

I have learned to respect what one obsessed person with photoshop is capable of.
don't worry, they will only be distributed via PMs.
Keyser Soze Wrote:ive seen better pictures of hawt.........much better. i'd fuck her silly if she ever gave me the chance.

If you had my personality,
or Hoon's good looks, you wouldn't have to resort to that cheesey Sir Lancelot act to try to get laid.
i missed the picture!!! DAMN IT!!!
yeah, the morbidly obese girl in high school always thinks shes got a winning personality.
Pages: 1 2