CDIH

Full Version: keyser editing kens poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
that was uncalled for and is basically against everything this site stands for. We have talked to keyser and he is sorry as we all are, so if it happens again, this goes for all mods/admins, they will be demodded without question.
meow
this site is based on a solemn promise, that we do not edit or delete posts (or polls) that people start here. without that integrity, it destroys what the site was based on, and ruins the ability of this site to be as unique and strong as it is. i apologize to ken and everyone here for breaking that code and i promise to never do it again. you have my word.
Now lets break out the soapboxes and let the whining begin.
No soapbox,
No whining......

but this thread is meaningless as Keyser also posted a picture of me, and did so KNOWING he was breaking the rules.

If Keyser remains a mod, clearly he does so with carte blanche to break any "rule" that you pretend exists here.
but you're so cute in white
[Rabble-rouser]YEAH, FUCKING BULLSHIT. KEYSER SHOULD BE DEBALLED BY KEN WITH A RUSTY HATCHET.[/Rabble-rouser]
That mea culpa from Keyser struck me as disingenuous.
it was towards ken, but i really fucked the board bad. that i feel really awful about.
Galt Wrote:That mea culpa from Keyser struck me as disingenuous.

it was....
if Gonzo accepts it, it proves to me he doesn't really care about the veneer of the "rules" the site operates with...

Keyser broke multiple rules, and aside from the one (as we agree) disingenuous statement, has been laughing about his actions.
Ken'sPen Wrote:No soapbox,
No whining......

but this thread is meaningless as Keyser also posted a picture of me, and did so KNOWING he was breaking the rules.

If Keyser remains a mod, clearly he does so with carte blanche to break any "rule" that you pretend exists here.

the picture is a slippery slope b/c despite Gonzo's or Adolf's saying there is a Baker Rule, previous post from Gonzy back when I put up a pic of Arpi and Arpi whined about it...there was discourse to the opposite effect on the issue. So I think there is some confusion by everyone on what is permissable. It is also an interesting issue in the case of VirginGrrl pics slapped on this site, and others. So the question is..do we only cite rules, erronously or changed or whatever, when friends or posters in good standing are used? It all seems a bit unclear. Its not a conspiracy or anything, but I think the matter is still a bit confusing, at least to me, on what EXACTLY policy is or was, or more importantly, for the hereafter.
breaking the solemn code of the board, yes. ken, not so much.
I agree wholeheartedly Gooch, which was my point.

Clearly a rule was cited and used as grounds for removing photos. And it was stated that is was BOARD POLICY that pictures of members are not to be posted against the member's wishes. I stated I did NOT want my picture posted.. and yet a moderator did so..... apparently with impunity.
Gooch Wrote:
No whining......

the picture is a slippery slope b/c despite Gonzo's or Adolf's saying there is a Baker Rule, previous post from Gonzy back when I put up a pic of Arpi and Arpi whined about it...there was discourse to the opposite effect on the issue. So I think there is some confusion by everyone on what is permissable. It is also an interesting issue in the case of VirginGrrl pics slapped on this site, and others. So the question is..do we only cite rules, erronously or changed or whatever, when friends or posters in good standing are used? It all seems a bit unclear. Its not a conspiracy or anything, but I think the matter is still a bit confusing, at least to me, on what EXACTLY policy is or was, or more importantly, for the hereafter.

Gooch's posts are like those spam emails you get with random words and phrases put together in no discernable pattern, but present themselves as full thoughts and sentences.
So, the Baker Rule doesn't = using a minimum of 2 whole sticks of butter in gonzo's gravy soup recipe?

Now Im thoroughly confused.
::dash's to arpis winipedia entry::
to play devils advocate, Ken...I recall you posting this picture on this site, if memory serves me.
baker rule = chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie!!!
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
No whining......

Gooch's posts are like those spam emails you get with random words and phrases put together in no discernable pattern, but present themselves as full thoughts and sentences.

that or you are just stupid and never read a company email in it's entiriety.
Gooch Wrote:to play devils advocate, Ken...I recall you posting this picture on this site, if memory serves me.

I think you are correct......
but....
I did not approve of the REPOSTING of this picture, in fact I expressly gave my disapproval of it.....

If Keyser found the thread that it was in, and topped it. Then it would be my responibility to edit my post containing the picture.
did gooch just compare his posts to company emails?
Pages: 1 2 3 4