CDIH

Full Version: I like to smell my own farts - Doesn't everyone elses smell real nasty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can drink 12 beers in 2 hours by the way.
See, you are a douche. I cal Shenanigans!

Here I thought we were going to embark on the fun loving topic of smelling one's own fart.

Oh, and you sir and your 12 x 2 are now my idol.

Edited By Sean Cold on April 05 2002 at 10:11
Oh, here we go with the fart thing again...
If I can drink 6 beers in 4 hours.....have I still accomplished the same mathematical task?
i recently had a fart that smelled like easy mac. i was proud
does that mean that I can drink 1 beer in 24 hours and be as drunk as if I drank 24 beers in 1 hour?
Perhaps if we ignored a time frame and drank the square root of 576 beers in one sitting....we could accomplish the same task.
To stear this bitch back toward the topic at hand...

But, the real question here is: which method will produce the bestest farts?
i'm one who at anytime can appreciate a good chinese food fart
I can respond no longer.....this is making Galt too happy.
This is what it loks like what i 'm rally drunk and Itry and type my messages wthout editing them or looiking for grammaticall erors and checking for spelling. As you can see, I'm type pretty fast, and if I didn't do this, and edit stuff, then it woul pretty mcuh be gibberish. I reocmend taht everhoen do this and make sure that what tihey type os actually what they want'ed to seel. Taht is all.

I have been drinkg all day, and nulinke many peopl I only pststed one innnante thread.
my farts are amazing. everyone elses are like poison.
galt types better drunk than i do when i'm sober.
If i throw up a beer, not having drunk any in the first place, and do that in 3.14159265 hours, does that leave me with the golden ratio of drunkenness?
Imagine the exquisitely aged aromatic splendor that my colon could produce. Nice isn't it? :disappointed:
I ate about 10 White Castles the other day.... I swear i could peel the paint off my walls
Broccoli....it's all about the broccoli.
Feed broccolli to your Rottwieler...That's the ultimate in nasty.
I don't eat cabbage, but I've smelled the after effects...PU STINKY