CDIH

Full Version: Sleepers rule breaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In total there are 15 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:09 pm
Registered Users: Arpikarhu, Danked, diceisgod, fbd, Goatweed, GonzoStyle, Hawt Baux, HollywoodJewMoses, Hoon, Jack, Keyser Soze, The Jays, The Sleeper

almost there!!!
i'm amazed that there are so many of us on...yet three people posting, all of it being incredibly retarded
business as usual
this is below usual. its just barely above 2 people posting as cats, one as a chinese food dish, and a tomato boy doing a terrible dog impression
or my son riping off my gimmick, you do realize I did that 2 days before handing this all over to a cat.

you're losing it.
i've posted pictures of my dog before...i guess its time to make a new account
Quote:Warning: mysql_connect(): User coldlnet_cdih has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

sleeper broke the record and the board!!!
In total there are 17 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:48 pm
Registered Users: Danked, diceisgod, drusilla, fbd, Goatweed, GonzoStyle, Gooch, Hawt Baux, HedCold, Hoon, Jack, Keyser Soze, lush, shortnfugly, The Jays, The Sleeper
Quote:Warning: mysql_connect(): User coldlnet_cdih has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coldlnet/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
we exceeded the weight limit with gooch and fugly looked in at the same time.
im gonna start calling you george since he's the #1 joke stealer
finders keepers
now's who's turn is it to start 20 threadS? keyser?
busy night
drusilla Wrote:im gonna start calling you george since he's the #1 joke stealer

HEY!