CDIH

Full Version: You people are homos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
it's true.
are there other gays here?
you are all gay.
I hate gays.
I am gay?
you are all gay. fucking faggots.
i just want to go on record that i do NOT like a finger or anything else up my ass, GAYweed.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i just want to go on record that i do NOT like a finger or anything else up my ass, GAYweed.

cause a fingers too small
Quote:a finger or anything else
*except for cock 8===========D
dont push your gay agenda on us!!!
your sig pic says it all
Who posted that they would be willing to let Dru rail them in the ass with a strap on?
I bet I did.
Nope. It was Keyser.
I read all this , all I see is gay gay gay gay gay homo fuck my ass with your big dick while you jerk me off eat my pussy while i fist your meatflaps gay gay gay gay gay
and it reminded you of your Saturday night
Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

To get the gay out. *begone ye olde faggots*
Mad Wrote:Who posted that they would be willing to let Dru rail them in the ass with a strap on?

that was keyser, & i used to have it saved as an away message before my computer crashed.
you are all flaming homo faggots whose men like cocks in their ass and whose women like to have dykes licking their sloppy pussies
Pages: 1 2 3 4