CDIH

Full Version: so anyway, I was gonna go to best buy today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bet there would still be a 30 minute wait at the check out, never fails.
agreed
fuck Best Buy.
What I don't understand is why there is always a group of blue shirts yapping about thirty feet away when there is a back up of people wanting to PAY FOR SHIT?

And they almost always have the stupidest motherfuckers working the checkout area.
i've had nothing but great experiences at best buy.

the guy who runs that site is a whiney dork.
My Best Buy is fantastic.

Move.
Mad Wrote:What I don't understand is why there is always a group of blue shirts yapping about thirty feet away when there is a back up of people wanting to PAY FOR SHIT?

And they almost always have the stupidest motherfuckers working the checkout area.

Because they only have 3 operational registers at Best Buy, the other 3 are merely for decorative purposes.
I can't say that it's poorly run, the best buy is awesome but its always fuckin crowded, even when they have 6 registers open.

I have only had one bad experience with a checkout person. I knew it was gonna be trouble when I walked up and stood there for 20 seconds while she was texting someone on her phone and then blah blah blah stuff happened.
I always end with all retards working in the place.

Thankfully, I look like a fucking psycho that they tend to back off when I give them the usual gruff response to the "May I help you?"
Mad Wrote:I always end with all retards working in the place.

Thankfully, I am a fucking psycho that they tend to back off when I give them the usual gruff response to the "May I help you?"
how the fuck did i double post?
cause you're a fuckin psycho
Next time, I'm going into the store with a real heavy coat during prime time shopping hours and I'll run towards them screaming "Allahu Akbar."
I will enjoy reading that article the next day.

I can say "I know that guy from the internet!"
even better would be if you'd scream "sugarplum fairy".
In BestBuy about a month ago some fucking dink on line told me i was here before you the line's over there. I wanted to smash his fucking face in and the sand nigger behind the register.
Really? The only people I let cut in front of me are chicks with hot asses so I can leer at them.