CDIH

Full Version: 9/11 Conspiracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Heard about this on the radio this morning.

The guy who was speaking, can't remember his name, had some very good points about what really happened that day.

He believes that the Government not only knew about what was going to happen that day, they planned it and executed it. He called it "this generations Pearl Harbor".

One of the points that started to make me believe what he was saying is how all 3 World Trade Buildings, Twin Towers and Bulding 7, all collapsed onto their own footprints.

He also talked about the temperature of the fire and how the hottest temperature that jet engine fuel burns at is not even close to being hot enough to melt the steel that was used in the structure of the World Trade Center Buildings. He also stated that there is no documented history of any steel structure ever collapsing due to fire.

In regards to the Pentagon, it has been talked about before, but there was no evidence that a plane hit that building other than the gaping hole of destruction. No fuselage, no remnants of wings, no engines, no black box. He thinks that the destruction was caused by a missile from one of our own jet fighters.

I found the interview to be pretty interesting. If I can get my hands on the pod-cast of the show, I will upload the interview.
Quote:In regards to the Pentagon, it has been talked about before, but there was no evidence that a plane hit that building other than the gaping hole of destruction. No fuselage, no remnants of wings, no engines, no black box. He thinks that the destruction was caused by a missile from one of our own jet fighters.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?t=11458">http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?t=11458</a><!-- m -->
I think Bush let 9-11 happen,
wanting justification for the war he craved....

but didn't realize the scope of what would happen.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?t=11549">http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?t=11549</a><!-- m -->

Really, they all collapsed into their own footprint? That's interesting, given how everyone with a TV saw how the walls of the Towers poured outward
Keep in mind that two massive holes eighty to ninety stories up would help to cause a jet engine like effect on the unburned fuel. The winds are much stronger up at that height then they are at ground level. I was at the Empire State Building the week before the towers came down and it was quite windy up there.

I have no proof, more like an uneducated observation.
I read several different articles in regards to Silverstein (the leasee of WTC) and Building 7. There are video tapes of building seven going down that experts have confirmed were similar to an implosion of a building knocked down by demolition crews and how that kind of implosion can only be possible if the building was wired ahead of time. As building 7 fell within hours of the towers, it would impossible for crews to go in and wire it. Silverstein claims that it was brought down on their own. The tapes beg to differ.
This conspiracy shit about the buildings "mysteriously" imploding and falling on top of their footprints is only mysterious to morons who don't have a basic fucking grasp on physics and structure.

Plane hits building, punches a hole through it, and sets the interior on fire; building remains standing. These fucking douchebags think that the building oughta have tipped over. WHY THE FUCK FOR? SINCE WHEN DOES A BUILDING REACT TO A SIDE IMPACT AN HOUR FUCKING LATER? If it was going to tip, it would have done so when it first striked.

When the building actually did fall down, it wasn't because the temperature melted the steel into liquid, which is what these dumbass think ought to have happened. Steel usually doesn't melt in a fire, even one as large as the WTC fire created; instead, it deforms. Once that deformity occurs, whatever strength that steel had previously has been signifantly reduced. Now, back to the hole in the side of the building. The WTC was conceived by turning its skin into the structure which supported the building. Lots of metal vertical members all around the outside, with steel bar joists hung onto the skin at each floor. When the planes struck, the skin transferred the load of the upper floors onto the remaining intact members, which could have probably handled it if there had been no fire. Alas, since there was a fire, every floor above had its bar joists deformed, until they could no longer handle the load of the floor. Once that first floor falls, the impact and force will just keep increasing with every proceeding floor which fails under the added load. AT NO FUCKING TIME SHOULD THERE BE ANY FUCKING REASON FOR THE BUILDING TO TIP OVER, SINCE THERE IS NO FORCE COMING IN FROM THE SIDE THAT WOULD MAKE THE BUILDING DO SO. It's a fucking 110 story building, which means it's pretty heavy, which would also mean that the force needed to bring the floors collapsing onto each other would be pretty close to the force needed to make the building deviate from falling right on top of itself.

I swear, we live in a country of morons.
i think that the conspiracy goes back to the people who actually designed and built the buildings. The reason they were was for the sole purpose of training crazy sandniggers to crash planes into them.

(I never thought I could create a sentence that included "were was" was stated and it makes sense much less "were was was" was or "were was was was" was. Or even "were was was was or were was was was was" was...ok, enough)
You could have just typed "The reason they EXISTED was," but it's okay.

Enjoy the drugs, maaaaaaaan.
i love disturbing you
As promised...

Here is the link to the audio. The interview was done by the radio station's morning show that I listen to on my way to work. It is about 27.5 minutes long and is about 11 MB in size.

Right click and save as, then play from your desktop. (My server isn't fast enough to stream)

Audio - Click Here