CDIH

Full Version: Hear any new music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what new music have you got turned onto lately? A bunch of people from the board have turned me onto some really great stuff, and I want to know what you people have been getting into. Maybe you guys can direct me to some other stuff that you've been into lately.

New stuff in the past few months I've been turned onto are...

Desert Sessions - Stoner/Sludge Rock (thanks Spit)
Ben Harper - Whadda call him? Blues/rock/college rock
Ani Difranco - Folk rock (thanks VG)
Bob Mould - Rock/experimental (he's one of the guys from Husker Du)
Queens of The Stone Age - Stoner/Sludge Rock (thanks to Spit & Moron)
Ben Folds Five - Rock (thanks VG)

Thats what I can come up with off the top of my head. I'm sure theres other stuff. As you can see, board people have influenced a bunch of the bands that I'm digging right now.
Someone gave me a copy of the new Vanilla Fudge/Vanilla Ice collaboration. Great stuff, I highly recommend it.
I've been listening to a lot of obscure college rock lately. Next thing you know, I'll be familiar with all of the bands you people around here listen to.
Quote:Someone gave me a copy of the new Vanilla Fudge/Vanilla Ice collaboration. Great stuff, I highly recommend it.
I've been sitting here pondering that, and I can't even begin to imagine what the would sound like.
Quote:I've been sitting here pondering that, and I can't even begin to imagine what the would sound like.

If I were you, I'd check it out. It's called "Genreation Gap."
i got finch's brand new debut cd. fucking sweet. finch-what is it to burn.
I just heard this new Korn stuff on a radio show where they pretended they were going to get into trouble for playing it. Oh, those wacky radio gags. {Big Grin}
I'm So Curious (Laser Eyes) - Sifl & Olly