CDIH

Full Version: What is cheating? - Give us your definition, cleetus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So...I'm out with a buddy of mine and his new girlfriend. As we're talking, it comes up (as I'm looking around the bar) that she loves to check out women. I find out from her that she's made out with more women than men, and my buddy is getting all pissed off about it. He tries telling us that cheating is anytime your with someone else. I tried to tell him to shut his pie hole, appreciate what he had there, and it was only cheating if you aren't invited to the party. Then he asked, "What if she wanted to do another guy but I was invited to watch or participate?" I told him that would be cheating...

I know.....I'm a worthless suck hole of a man. But forget me for now. What's your take on the cheating issue?
Hmmm.....well in all honesty, I think there are two kinds of cheating emotional and physical.

Physical is obvious, its being with anyone other than the person you're in a relationship with.

Emotional cheating happens when you find someone else who gives you everything you need emotionally minus the sexual aspect and you fall for them as well.
Why was this in trailor park?

Edited By GonzoStyle on April 07 2002 at 04:17
cheating is when you get cauht. people can define it anyway they want. i don't think hanging out with someone who's going out with someone else is cheating, nor is hunging or kissing someone hello cheating. it depends on the person. but if you get caught, you're dead!!
Quote:Then he asked, "What if she wanted to do another guy but I was invited to watch or participate?" I told him that would be cheating...

Little double standard there?

Edited By Sluggo on April 07 2002 at 11:51
if you do something that makes you wonder if you were cheating, then you were cheating
Gonz....this was in trailer park because that's where I thought a white trash, Jerry Springer show topic like this should go. Of course, people took it way too seriuosly. I figured we'd have had at least a few midget and cousin screwing references by now.
We have been shown it's ok to screw your cousin...
So that one is out...
Midgets...I'd rather do the midgets mom.
It's cheating after the first trimester
Penis + Orifice = Cheating.
As long as the body you are violating is alive its cheating. If it is decaying or has no pulse.

NOT CHEATING
Cheating is what you perceive it to be. Everyone's standards are different. If you feel no guilt or shame, it's impossible to cheat. Oh, also, it's impossible to cheat with a hooker. That's just a business deal.
The Painter looks like he's gonna shoot Maymay's boyfriend.
Cheating is anything you do with another person that you would be afraid to reveal to your signifigant other.
Quote:Emotional cheating happens when you find someone else who gives you everything you need emotionally minus the sexual aspect and you fall for them as well.
Oof! I'm not so good right now. Sad

Quote:Cheating is anything you do with another person that you would be afraid to reveal to your signifigant other.
Ding! Ding! Couldn't be answered any better.
Quote:Cheating is anything you do with another person that you would be afraid to reveal to your signifigant other.

Would you include simply hanging out with someone? I remember when I was dating my ex, we had a mutual guy friend who he hated me to be around, so when we hung out, we were always secretive about it. We never hooked up, although we dated for a while after my ex and I broke up. Would you consider that cheating too?
Quote:We never hooked up, although we dated for a while after my ex and I broke up. Would you consider that cheating too?
Not cheating but maybe up to something.:moonie:
Quote:We never hooked up, although we dated for a while after my ex and I broke up.

I would call it cheating since,

a) you felt like you had to hide it.
b) you dated the guy afterwards.

Once you hide it, thats pretty much cheating, the fact that you dated afterwards makes it even less innocent. Look at it this way, if the shoe was on the other foot would you have considered what your ex did as cheating if he did the same thing you did and then dated the girl afterwards?
Quote:if the shoe was on the other foot would you have considered what your ex did as cheating if he did the same thing you did and then dated the girl afterwards?

Not cheating, but I would've wondered if she played any part in our breaking up. My ex and I breaking up had nothing to do with this guy though, and we hooked up almost two months after we broke up. Oh well.
Me and a friend once killed a vagrant while I was dating a girl. I would have been afraid to reveal that to my girlfriend. Would that be considered cheating?
Pages: 1 2 3 4