CDIH

Full Version: In This Thread, We Spit on Chinese Censorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusedpit:
Confusedpit:

Fucking chinky chink chinkers.
china.google.com
:aaaahh-ptttthooooo:
I misread it and then felt like a fool when I realized you had said sPit
we wanted to spit on it not have you crush it.
oh well, get the toilet paper and lysol.
are we banned in china?
I'd rather they didn't spit in my General Tso's.
yum!
agreed, that does look tasty.
seasame chicken!
yuck!!!!!
I had some sesame chicken today. I know of only that one chinese restaurant that makes it by coating the chicken with sesame sauce and seeds before cooking. Every other one just takes fucking Gen Tso's and sprinkles sesame seeds on it.
Same thing happens with orange chicken. Just take the red peppers out of the sauce, insert orange peels, BAM!
seriously, sesame chicken is just a less spicy general tso's
that's how you know you've been eating fake sesame chicken for too long. It's like when you hear people say "oh, real pizza is served in a deep dish pan, and you have to eat it with a fork, and it comes with a unlimited salad bar."
Keyser Soze Wrote:seriously, sesame chicken is just a less spicy general tso's
It shouldn't be though. If it is, then that's a crap chinese place you're going to.

The same place that makes the good sesame chicken makes an excellent szecuan wonton which is meat wonton swimming in delicious spicy peanut sauce. An ideal dinner would be these two items and crab meat rangoon from the place 5 minutes in the other direction.
The Jays Wrote:that's how you know you've been eating fake sesame chicken for too long. It's like when you hear people say "oh, real pizza is served in a deep dish pan, and you have to eat it with a fork, and it comes with a unlimited salad bar."

dont you dare make a mockery of the hut...