CDIH

Full Version: Who would you consider to be THE "12 Assholes"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GonzoStyle, Arpikarhu, Goatweed, Danked, Galt, The Sleeper, diceisgod, Keyser Soze, HollywoodJewMoses, HedCold, Mad and Gooch
You were really struggling to come up with names after you hit 10, weren't you?
Nah, I was trying to think of whether I should put myself on, should I include a woman or a black man, you know, all the political stuff that comes up when making these things.
HJM hasnt posted much since he won poster of the year, he seems to be resting on his laurels.

i'd have to throw in fbd/hawt/lush in his place if in fact the 12 assholes are the most active current posters.
Yeah, HJM is definitaly in danger of falling from grace if he keeps this up. He might have to return to being Whack for a while.
there was nothing to post during that whole kens pen/keyser/shortnfugly time period
this is true
i post just as little as hjm these days...you just dont notice because he actually adds something, so you see that it isnt there

hell, next time i quit the board, people probably wont notice for at least a month and a half