CDIH

Full Version: So I was really busy at work today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's was a madhouse from about 9am - 4pm today and my head was swimming by about 2pm. So I had to take a piss and I rushed over to the bathroom real quick and tried to clear my mind. Then as I open my eyes I notice that i'm pissing in the sink, I didn't even realize I was pissing in the sink. I figured, oh well fuck it and finished up.

Then when i walked out there was someone waiting outside but i think they got a clue of what I may have done because I didnt flush the toilet to cover my tracks.

I will now be the coffee spiller guy who pisses in the sink and walks around quoting random movies.
how do you mistake a sink for a toilet?
no you didn't
I didn't even realize it, the sink is positioned right next to the bowl and like I said my head was allover the place. i was trying to figure out a bunch of things in my head and was just going through the motions and ended up pissing in the sink.

I gotta admit its much more convenient than the bowl, you save a bunch of time, i may start doing it more often. I just gotta remember to flush the toilet to cover my tracks.
When i was little and my mom would wash me in the sink i'd pee in it.
thats so fuckin hot
yeah i call bullshit
you ever piss in the shower?
Anyways, aren't urinals pretty much on the ground?
shower is a given, everyone has pissed in the shower.
I mean routinely, like every time you take a shower?
Keyser Soze Wrote:yeah i call bullshit

yeah I jerk off and take pictuires of my cum on the floor but this is beyond belief.
Hawt Baux Wrote:Anyways, aren't urinals pretty much on the ground?

we don't have urinals, we have a bowl and the sink right next to it. you can rest your elbow on the sink when taking a shit, its that close.

Goatweed Wrote:I mean routinely, like every time you take a shower?

Only when I have to pee, i'm not getting out of the shower to piss, thats retarded.
how fucking low is their sink that it could be mistaked for a toilet???
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hawt Baux Wrote:Anyways, aren't urinals pretty much on the ground?

we don't have urinals, we have a bowl and the sink right next to it. you can rest your elbow on the sink when taking a shit, its that close.

where the fuck do you work, Alcatraz?
Keyser Soze Wrote:how fucking low is their sink that it could be mistaked for a toilet???

i'm 6' 4" short stuff.
Is it a handicapped bathroom?
Hawt Baux Wrote:Is it a handicapped bathroom?

it's not like a public style bathroom, its like a bathroom you'd have in your home.
take a picture of this bathroom with your phone
Keyser Soze Wrote:take a picture of this bathroom with your phone

one step ahead, I gotta upload it though and not look weird doing so... or more weirder than I already do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5