CDIH

Full Version: A behind the scenes look at CDIH's Mod Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
everyone has always clamored to know what goes on in the mod forum, well today I break the omerta and let you have a sneak peak into the goings on.

Here's an actual post from the mod forum by seancold:

Quote:This is the single most creepiest thing I have ever heard of to be honest, it is just completely sickening.:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

I hope it was worth the wait.
CONTEXT!
I said sneak peak not a full fuck.
Once I was a mod....
till Arpi fucked it up......

It was fun... but sad.....
It pained me when Gonzo fell in line with the Mod Squad, hell bent on ruining a funny gag.
I did no such thing, asshole!!

I defended you and bashed all the other mods for ruining it.
pffffffffffffffft,
I seem to recall your defying me to make mod edits that you knew I couldn't make.
I was very dissappointed in you and sluggo....
don't you dare put me in the category of spitfire and sluggo, they ruined your schtick, I was on your side you scumfuck.
well since you put it that way.......

If memory serves.. you were being a dick,
till I pm'd you, asking you why you were being a dick
then you came around.....
the best part of that thread is Gonzo's usage of 'lol' not once or twice, but four times in the same post.
Ken'sPen Wrote:well since you put it that way.......

If memory serves.. you were being a dick,
till I pm'd you, asking you why you were being a dick
then you came around.....

I was playing the part, then you get pissed at me for thinking you were being serious, yet I wasn't being serious either.

dick!
Goatweed Wrote:the best part of that thread is Gonzo's usage of 'lol' not once or twice, but four times in the same post.

I admit, I was an LOL abuser for many years.
pfffffffffffffft,
do all the rewrites you want,
but you played a part in attempting to prove we really didn't have access to the buttons.
Ken'sPen Wrote:pfffffffffffffft,
do all the rewrites you want,
but you played a part in attempting to prove we really didn't have access to the buttons.

you pffffffft me one more time and we're gonna have problems.
lol
that was uncalled for.
I'm taking no prisoners.
You're still not as vicious as goatweed, he has proven himself a cunning warrior, today.
I'm not as old,
and not as bitter.
I don't feel bitter, am I really coming off as such?
O&A used to sell pills for that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4