CDIH

Full Version: Is it time again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
719- I can't sleep, I can't think of something to post in and it's been awhile since we've had a time thread and I'm watching Merry Melodies pon Carton Network. Duck Dodgers- classic effort

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 07 2002 at 07:23
Hmmmm......

Wouldn't it be funny if I locked this. {Big Grin}
729- I'm the type of man to appreciate good irony.
You know the funny part about this? What if I didn't change my clocks yet? Would it be 7:33? or 6:33?

Or maybe time just doesn't really matter since I dont have to care about what the time is until 9:00 Monday morning.

Or is that 8:00 Monday morning?
Time only matters to mortals.
Did you just wake up? Just trying to fall asleep? Just getting home?

Personally I'm just getting home, but I don't want to attempt sleep. I'd rather wait and see the people sign on one by one. Waking from their slumber.

I'll just sit and enjoy a few herbal remedies.
I didn't sleep yet. I actually accomplished quite a bit tonight strangley enough. Well not a lot to the general observer but if I were to write down a list of things I'd like to do this weekend I'd have to say that at least 10% of them are finished. And you don't need to ask if I went out tonight or did anything fun. hard to believe it's been 1/3 of a day since SNL began.
Only 10%????

That's all you got accomplished? That means if you wanted to do 10 things, you only did 1. That's pretty fucking lazy. I make lists like that all the time. I try and do 5 things, then I only do 1, and I feel bad. You're only doing half that and you think you did alot. damn man, please give me lessons.
803- I realized I forgot the rules of this game and being delusional works wonders. Have you ever wondered/gotten nauseous over what it must feel like to have the finger of your right index finger cut above your knuckle and then have your muscle/bone rolled up around the bone like a sock?

and the 10% thing was a joke, i did more than 10%. and i'm feeling a little tired so maybe this is it as far as posting goes

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 07 2002 at 08:07
Quote:and i'm feeling a little tired so maybe this is it as far as posting goes
LIES! LIES! DECEIT! LIES!

I don't believe a word you say to me devil man!!
Maynard is a...

<marquee behavior=alternate><font size=6 color=#660099>DICK!!!</font></marquee>
Quote:Personally I'm just getting home
hehe, how was red rocks??
Damnit!
You stupid Cunt-Twat!!!
Don't you know a chat thread hijack when you see one!!!

<marquee behavior=alternate><font size=6 color=#660099>DICK!!!</font></marquee>
oops, sorry sluggo!Rolleyes
No problem, hon...
Don'tcha' think Maymay's a dick?
I don't think so, he says hi to me. You don't say hi to me. I think you're a dick.
Hi Danked...I'm so sorry if you feel I've neglected your fragile psyche...
Just please, try to remember, I am not a dick, I am either a "piece of shit", or, an asshole.
i agree, sluggo's a piece of shit, and maynerd's the dick:tribe:
I think you only wanted a reason to use the lame new smilie.
I love you, you little Whooooooooah!
Pages: 1 2 3