CDIH

Full Version: Inside the actors studio has peaked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
James Lipton interviewing Dave Chappelle on inside the actors studio might be the greatest thing ever shown on television.

Dave chappelle is so brilliant that they extended it from the usual 1 hour episode to 2 hours! Even De Niro didnt get 2 hours, so it's obvious that Chappelle is a far superior actor/entertainer than De Niro.

Half Baked > Taxi Driver
"one of the leaders of our generation"
The best was Lipton saying "Where the fuck are my royalties?" and chappelle reaches in his pocket and gives him 200 bucks.
No, the best was when Chapelle talks about how he was 15 and booed off the stage at the Apollo and how the crowd was filled with "the worst people in the world" because "who boos a kid pursuing his dreams?"
I missed the first hour, I downloaded the torrent though and will watch it.
fuckin A. Why don't you just turn on Bravo or Tivo the fucker? It's been on nonstop for the last two weeks.
I also never thought I would hear the phrase "when I had Martin Lawrence on the show" coming from Mr. Lipton's mouth
"So color was an issue even at that age?"

Wakka wakka
the shark could not be jumped more insanely
Galt Wrote:fuckin A. Why don't you just turn on Bravo or Tivo the fucker? It's been on nonstop for the last two weeks.

Tivo, what am I rich?
tivo is $50 bucks now. thats the price of 4 of your precious DVDs.
a life without tivo is a life not worth living
$8 a month.

That's one pag of cigarettes, or 1/3 of a meal at McDonalds.
I pay 32 bucks a carton for my smokes and I take pride in how I clog my arteries, mickey d's is digusting.
trust me, tivo destroys all those vices
you have lost the right to use the words, "trust me".
are you gonna leave again?
There's really nothing that interesting on TV, it sounds like a great invention but I would never use it. I only regularly watch like 2 shows, monk and the shield. The rest of the shows are the sunday night HBO shows, which I can always see on, On Demand.

If it's that rare occasion where it's just MUST see, I just tape it.
maybe you should get a life; post less and watch more TV
this is more entertaining than TV.
Pages: 1 2