CDIH

Full Version: my only dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems like the only dreams I have anymore are me being attacked while I'm asleep in my bed. It's the same one over and over and over everytime I close my eyes. I'm going to look at some titty pictures for about 20 minutes and try again.
snort some more heroin.
don't mind if I do! good morning!
Charles Manson Wrote:It seems like the only dreams I have anymore are me being attacked while I'm asleep in my bed. It's the same one over and over and over everytime I close my eyes. I'm going to look at some titty pictures for about 20 minutes and try again.

your subconcious is picking up some anxiety and vulnerability. this charles manson moniker must be the issue b/c i don't think you have much of a life outside this messageboard.
Quote:Chased : Dream Interpretation Dictionary - Being Chased, Being Attacked
Being Chased, Being Attacked

To dream that you engage in a fight, denotes that you will have unpleasant encounters with your business opponents, and law suits threaten you.

To see fighting, denotes that you are squandering your time and money. For women, this dream is a warning against slander and gossip.

Quote:Attack
dream interpretation
meaning of dream
Research shows that the content of most dreams is more frequently unpleasant than pleasant. Most people have experienced violent dreams or dreams in which they are being attacked. To understand your dream consider all of its details and think about whether you are the attacker or the attackee. If you are being attacked, then maybe you are feeling somewhat vulnerable in some area of your daily life. If you are doing the attacking, it may be that you are releasing some of your frustrations and anger while expressing negative feelings in such ways that you are unable to do in daily life.
book/website = crutch

how you like that equation, bitch.
research = bad!
your comment = (sob!)
You win!
will you two just stick a finger up each others ass in the middle of a street already
is it Saturday night already?
Gooch told dig that he has no life off the board, snapz!!!
Gooch projects a fair amount.
I imagine dig is a 13 maybe 14 year old girl who finds it funny to fuck around with a bunch of old guys online. She is probably in a very strict religious home and lashes out her frustrations online by pretending to snort heroin, be a guy and curse, she is possibly a butch dyke at heart but naturally doesn't have the courage to tell her family yet.

But she has a life for sure.
I want to fuck the 14 year old female version of DIG
Galt Wrote:Gooch projects a fair amount.

you are obsessed.
Galt Wrote:I want to fuck the 14 year old female version of DIG

I noticed her first!
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Gooch projects a fair amount.

you are obsessed.
i win.
what'd you win?
Pages: 1 2