CDIH

Full Version: what the fuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get a minute today to sneak on here and no one is here, you dirty motherfuckers left me hangin.
no ken = not many posts.
That may be true but my ego says that it's cause i'm not posting and my ego is always right, even when it's wrong!
Wiki momentum died off after you gave up too.
FACTS!!!

but seriously, it's been a non stop nightmare at work since 8am till now, entertain me!!!
I was supposed to meet Jessica Alba this weekend, but she never showed up. Even Turtle wasn't there. Cool club though.
My fantasy drafts are coming up, and I'm on top of it. I am starting a new keeper league, and my other league is winnowing down the field and we're going to be moving to an AL-only league.

So I'm really excited. Two new strategies to learn!
I woke up on Sunday morning, and I thought my calf muscle was being ripped from my bone. I awoke shrieking in agony. It was just a cramp, but I could barely walk all day.
Everyone at my company is quitting. Our review cycle starts next month. There have been 5 people I've worked for. Four of them have quit, and one of them hates me.

So I'm going to get fucked.
I hate the cdih fantasy leagues because after a few weeks no one checks in, theres no trades, and im the only one left even editing the roster by the end, yet I still come in 2nd or 3rd to some asshole who doesnt hasnt even checked his team since the draft.
I'm going to Amsterdam in less than a month.

Hopefully I'm staffed before that because if not, then I can't do drugs for fear of new drug testing.
I'm getting fat. I've gained about 10 pounds in the last few months. I'm now over 190 with the muscle tone of veal.
Galt Wrote:Everyone at my company is quitting. Our review cycle starts next month. There have been 5 people I've worked for. Four of them have quit, and one of them hates me.

So I'm going to get fucked.

I can't wait for this one asshole to quit by the end of the month, then I will have senority over the new guys. He's quiting for the same reason the last cunt did, cause of me... OHHH YEAH!!!
It's probably the pubes in the sink (INSIDE JOKE!)
Galt Wrote:I'm getting fat. I've gained about 10 pounds in the last few months. I'm now over 190 with the muscle tone of veal.

I lost 30 pounds a couple months ago and it was barely noticable, i'm giving up on this whole do it yourself thing and just going back to a nutritionist. It's too fuckin confusing with the low card, high protein, less cum, more dick who the fuck knows. I went to her a few years back and lost about 90 pounds but then I got all cocky and figured I am good on my own and I gained all that weight back plus more, within like 8 months. Ever since then ity's been a downslope of depression, suicidal rage and posting here, I need a life outside of work and here but I feel like total shit cause of how I look..... this is turning into a confessions thread.
Galt Wrote:It's probably the pubes in the sink (INSIDE JOKE!)

It's cause he's a lazy fuck who calls himself a manager but couldn't manage to chage the toilet paper roll in the bathroom, dirty fuck used big things of bounty to wipe his ass and clogged the toilet, all because he didnt know how to change the toilet roll.

But in reality its because I been here less than half a year and I got an actual managerial promotion, while he has been here 3 years and is still answering phones. Plus he's basically become my assisstant as well, so thats pissing him off to no end.
Galt Wrote:I'm going to Amsterdam in less than a month.

Hopefully I'm staffed before that because if not, then I can't do drugs for fear of new drug testing.

I can't picture you even smoking weed, you seem too health concious, you were pissed that alkey and I were smoking around you and "it's gonna ruin my skin!!!".
Do what i do, drink alcohol and don't eat.

I'm making it the new Atkins.
Hawt Baux Wrote:Do what i do, drink alcohol and don't eat.

I'm making it the new Atkins.

I don't enjoy alcohol and I can never get "that drunk".. ever, no matter how hard I have tried. I never lose conciousness or change personalities, all I get is a bit of a dizzy feeling and then spend 20 minutes throwing up. Though I must admit that the feeling after throwing up for a while is fuckin awesome and also its the best sleep ever.
Eating right isn't enough You need to move.

I used to run a few miles a day, and then had a big load of work for a few months, got out of my rythm and now I haven't done shit in 6 months.

And now since I don't go the gym, and my biggest aerobic excercise is my walk from Broadway to Lexington at night, I'm a useless log.

Plus, I get pizza a lot and my portions of everything else I eat are too big. But these greedy corporate fat cats give you double the appropriate portion just so they can charge you double and inflate their profits. Full well knowing that I'm going to eat whatever's in front of me.
Pages: 1 2