CDIH

Full Version: I bet you never thought you'd hear this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Academy award winners... THREE 6 MAFIA!!!
yeah nigga! you know one of them is gonna have that oscar made into a medallion.
John Stewart said it best,

Martin Scorsese's Oscars :0

Three 6 Mafia : 1
It just got a whole lot easier out here for a pimp.
i liked when they gave a shout out to george clooney
The Sleeper Wrote:i liked when they gave a shout out to george clooney

Clooney is getting a lot of shout outs, he's a fuckin pimp.
i'm looking forward to the dradel-off
i really hope good night and good luck wins best picture but it's a long shot
I'm glad phillip seymour hoffman won for capote, well deserved.
WOW!!!

I am shocked they didnt pick brokeback for best picture and went with Crash, which I said should win on the very first or second podcast. Notice how glad everyone in the audience was that the gay cowboy movie didn't win, after all the fuckin hype.
i cant believe a movie with tony danza, matt dillon and brendan fraser won best picture......

and ludacris!!!
Keyser Soze Wrote:i cant believe a movie with tony danza, matt dillon and brendan fraser won best picture......

and ludacris!!!

no disrespect, you ever compare matt dillon to danza or fraser again and i'll break your fingers.
dillon is pretty badass.

i think jon stewart should be annointed the new billy crystal of the oscars, he did a fine job.
billy crystal is still the man but stewart did a much better job than chris rock and steve martin and was light years ahead of the awful whoopi goldberg and david letterman.
first article I read from the AP said how bad Stewart did. I didn't watch any of it though.
i thought stewart was really good. the scorsese/three six mafia line killed me
I loved him pointing out how many montages they had this year

"I can't wait for the montage tribute to montages.. WE HAVE OFFICIALLY RUN OUT OF CLIPS!!"
the AP is clearly insane
I'm just glad the "Drug Companies are evil", "US government is evil", and "Everyone's racist" movies beat out the fag movie
munich, schindlers list... I can't wait too see what happens to the jews next!!!
Pages: 1 2