CDIH

Full Version: Gunvalkyrie - For xbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else have this fucking incredible game?
this is one tough game...great graphics I LOVE IT.

does anyone else have an xbox?

hello?

helloo?

HELLO???
All good things, to a PC come.

Seriously, most really popular game gets translated to PC eventually. Especially with X-Box being from Microsoft, I'd expect to see the games come out for Windows in a year.

Is X-Box worth the money yet? Last I saw, the games list wasn't that extensive and mostly targeted at kids.
i have the xbox and the ps2.

right now the xbox is collecting dust......
I LOVE XBOX. Best system I have ever had. I even juse recently sold my PS2. Im was tired of all these games coming out for it that supposedly looked great and they really didnt. To many jagged edges.

I have 5 games for xbox all of them great.
Please port this to PS2, or I shall have to rob a liquor store to aquire the needed funds to purchase a X-Box.

Im thinking about getting a X-Box since a Trigun game is in the works for them, and they havent definetivly said if it will come to PS2 yet.
Not that my opinion means much but you wont be dissapointed seph.
plain and simple...the xbox rocks.
Only get an XBOX when they find a way where you don't have to pay for games.
I was just playing this game again and it is so FUCKING hard i nearly spiked my controller through the living room floor. I have never in my entire life of gaming played such a hard game. has anyone played this yet!!
no... but ive heard rumors of the price dropping down to $200 very soon.

and AM, there is now a way to pirate xbox games Smile
Quote:and AM, there is now a way to pirate xbox games Smile

Yes and if there weren't so many faggots that posted on isonews I would be highly up to date on it.