CDIH

Full Version: Boondocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why did no one tell me about this amazing show, I had to hear about it from some niggas, you fake ass hipster fucks.
ha ha. martin luther king is alive. i get it.
some episodes were eh, but for the most part i think its great
i HATE the tv cartoon, i LOVE the comic strips
don't make me step on your nikes
i LOVE you mookie
at the next gathering i'm throwing a chair
Also watch Robot Chicken on right after it.
Because I think it sucks.
Boondocks is the only daily comic i read.

The MLK show was great...but nothing has kept me glued to the show since.
the last few episodes haven't been that good
I'm up to episode 5, I guess it is true though, a lot of people say that you enjoy it more if you're black or familiar with niggas. I heard about this show from niggas and they were wondering if white people enjoy the show (i'm their liason to the world of the white). So I shall report back to them that whitey isn't a huge fan.
the first couple of episodes were really good. it just seemed to have slowed down, or they're focusing on what i think are the more boring characters
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm up to episode 5, I guess it is true though, a lot of people say that you enjoy it more if you're black or familiar with niggas. I heard about this show from niggas and they were wondering if white people enjoy the show (i'm their liason to the world of the white). So I shall report back to them that whitey isn't a huge fan.

Whitey has been trained not to think ill of darkie. We have to ask permission if we can or are supposed to laugh at the "Nigga Moment" scenes because we are not sure if it's funny, a commentary, a documentary, or something produced by NeoNazis or the Klan.
Sloatsburgh Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm up to episode 5, I guess it is true though, a lot of people say that you enjoy it more if you're black or familiar with niggas. I heard about this show from niggas and they were wondering if white people enjoy the show (i'm their liason to the world of the white). So I shall report back to them that whitey isn't a huge fan.

Whitey has been trained not to think ill of darkie. We have to ask permission if we can or are supposed to laugh at the "Nigga Moment" scenes because we are not sure if it's funny, a commentary, a documentary, or something produced by NeoNazis or the Klan.

is that how white people really think or have i been around niggers too long?
Do you see African Muslims setting Europe ablaze and the only reply is "We need to be more sensitive to their feelings"?
nobody told you about this show because you would probably have just claimed your cable provider doesnt have cartoon network
Sloatsburgh Wrote:Do you see African Muslims setting Europe ablaze and the only reply is "We need to be more sensitive to their feelings"?

what!
HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:nobody told you about this show because you would probably have just claimed your cable provider doesnt have cartoon network

I got FX last month, old news.
you had FX for a month before that
Pages: 1 2