CDIH

Full Version: Sherman oaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone remember this show?

Sherman Oaks

I found an old tape that has like 4 or 5 episodes on it. What a great fucking show!!! I can't believe they took it off the air. Oh well, if I get bored sometime soon, I might capture the episodes and post them up somewhere.

<center>[Image: cast.jpg]</center>
I think I might remember it. Was it on Showtime roundabout the time that Dream On was on HBO? If it's the one I think it was, There was this blonde chick who was the hottest woman in the world. plus she always got topless. She was the daughter, or nanny, or something.

Edited By Galt on April 08 2002 at 10:38
That's the show. The hot blonde was the daughter, but there was also the father's mistress who was hot (and also got topless every episode). And then there's the maid, who was a hot asian chick.

The daughter:
[Image: g25s0128.jpg]

The white son that acted like he was black, was funny as hell. The show was great.

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 08 2002 at 10:59
how old is this show kid? i mean,how far back should i be thinking? i have friends that used to record hbo and showtime 24/7 but only like 4 or 5 years back...
Quote:how old is this show kid? i mean,how far back should i be thinking? i have friends that used to record hbo and showtime 24/7 but only like 4 or 5 years back...

I think it was around the mid 90's maybe 96. It was one of the late night shows showtime would play on Saturday nights.

Quote:The white son that acted like he was black, was funny as hell. The show was great.

Yeah the white kid had a black best friend and they wanted to be rappers. God damn i totally forgot about this show.
I use to love that show... the funny thing was it came out before the big Reality TV push

Edited By windowlck on April 10 2002 at 12:19