CDIH

Full Version: I know what Saddam was building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There were these giant tubes found and confiscated that were earmarked for Iraq. The CIA thought they were to be used in centrifuges to enrich uranium but that was later disputed.

Now, I know for a fact that those aluminum tubes were to be used in the construction of the very first Iraqi waterslide theme park.
CITE YOUR SOURCES.
slip and slides and everything
if that wouldn't keep the peace, nothing would
action park was the shit
it really was, it's a shame they shut that fucker down.
I remember when my cousin almost died there. He went on those speedboats and he couldnt drive for shit, so his boat flipped over and he was under for like a couple minutes and we figured he was dead. They actually chained you to the seat and seemed like they had no preperation for something like that. Lucky for him he somehow managed to slip out and then was pissed that he lost one of his sandals.
I lost my glasses going down that small curvy mountain in a tube - I probably shouldnt have worn them on it to begin with.

good times.
part of the allure of action park was there was a very good chance you could die there.
Goatweed Wrote:I lost my glasses going down that small curvy mountain in a tube - I probably shouldnt have worn them on it to begin with.

good times.

HAHAHA 4 EYES!!!
wet n' wild in orlando used to have this hard plastic mat around the wave pool that felt like it was stabbing your feet. Hurt like hell. And I think that every water park is dangerous, i almost got trampled and drowned at WNW a bunch of times. Plus I remember there were always big fat sloppy european tourists and schwoogies there that would have their tits hanging out.
My friend went on one of slide things and ended up having a couple surgeries done because he got snagged along the way and ended up flipping over like 17 times before making it to the bottom, it was funny.
i always liked the lazy river myself