CDIH

Full Version: Superman IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is so awful its brilliant, I hadnt seen part 4 since it originally came out in the theater almost 20 years ago. All I remembered was thinking, how is mariel hemmingway breathing in space? And why is it daytime in the united states and china at the same time?

Also what was with that gay ass brick rebuilding power, that was worse than the big cellophane superman logo from superman 2.

But Nuclear Man was so fuckin awesome, i'm amazed that guy never got work again, his big movie break and he didnt even get to use his own voice in the film.
like Rocky V and Caddyshack II
those were just awful, this one is so awful its actually entertaining, like rocky iv.
superman 4 makes hudson hawk look like Casablanca.
Hudson Hawk makes Casablanca Look like Superman 4.
lies!
GonzoStyle Wrote:Hudson Hawk makes Casablanca Look like Superman 4.

Posts like that make me love you all over again.
It's the truth!
I love how all the countries willingly handover all their nuclear weapons to superman, no questions asked. Also how this all of a sudden will end all the troubles of the world, as if nuclear weapons are the only aresenal on earth.

stupid coke induced filmes of the 80's.
Jon Cryer was horribly underused also.
Nuclear man, was that really the best they could come up with.
No matter what, Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor made those movies. Im dying to see how Kevin Spacey measures up.
Superman is an alien freak, who is a danger to us all. Hope Batman in his supersuit kicks his teeth in and rapes his dying corpse. That will learn those aliens.