CDIH

Full Version: Quickest match ever? - Spike dudley?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In about 3 seconds Spike Dudley beats William Regal?
Actually, I am rather happy about the quickness of the match, I was cringing at the thought of sitting through a whole match with those two fuckers.
How about Bob Baclund (I can't spell his fucking name!) vs. Diesel? Allegidly, it was four seconds.

Edited By The Dragon on April 12 2002 at 8:19
Quote:Actually, I am rather happy about the quickness of the match, I was cringing at the thought of sitting through a whole match with those two fuckers.
I thought their match on Raw last week was pretty good. Of course, since I'm a big fan of Regal's, it irritates me that he did two straight jobs to Spike.
King Kong Bundy crushed someone rather quickly years ago. They declared it the quickest match ever. I have no idea who he was wrestling though.
Quote:King Kong Bundy crushed someone rather quickly years ago. They declared it the quickest match ever. I have no idea who he was wrestling though.

SD Jones, it was wrestlemania 1, took 8 seconds, I am a loser for rembering this, I shall now strangle myself.:crackhead:
i think the diesel/backlund match was faster than that. it was a jackknife and a pin. im not sure though.
what about that match at surivor series a few yrs ago where they had the big boss man face the rock and he pinned him right away
The bell didn't ring until the ref's hand hit the mat for the first time. The end bell rang right after the ref declared 3. Giving this match 3-4 seconds max.
uuuhh..ok
:thumbs-up:
The Bundy Vs. Jones match was 8 seconds.

The Backlund V.s Diesel Match was 7 seconds.

But the fastest match ever as was pointed out was rock Vs. Bossman at Survivor Series in 98.

Quote:FIRST ROUND MATCH
The Rock defeated Big Bossman (who replaced an injured Triple H) via pinfall (00:04).

So 4 seconds is the WWF record, so if this match was 3 seconds, which has to be the minimum with a 3 count. Then it beats the Rock Vs. Bossman match, or at 4 seconds it ties it.
Quote:But the fastest match ever as was pointed out was rock Vs. Bossman at Survivor Series in 98.
do i win something for pointing that out?
You get to tug on the shaft of my cum gun.
Why I even bothered paying attention is beyond me but last night, Jim Ross said that Spike beat regal in 5 seconds so the Rock's win still stands.

I think it is actually tied with Luger vs Broken Leg Sid, who wnet down from a "metal" Forearm before the bell and was pinned at a Clash Of The Champions.
LOL SILLY RABBIT!!!

No one has paid attention to a Luger match in over a decade.
Quote:No one has paid attention to a Luger match in over a decade.

Thats perfect then because this match took place well over 10 years ago you fuck nut.
Sean vs. Unicron