CDIH

Full Version: The Uncensored Froy Interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.oauncensored.com">http://www.oauncensored.com</a><!-- m -->
no copy/paste?
good read. a shame he has no clue about what a bottomfeeding scumbag sean is. but alas, froys disconnected to the whole messageboard/o&a/forum thing..and making some mucho dinero...so the last laugh is his.
nice read Keyser, he didnt really say much of what wasnt already known but he also hasnt bothered with that drama since it killed the site.

I disagree with his idea of having the show more associated with the site tho, if the show wanted to be hands-on they'd make a board - but like he said, its cleaner & easier to let someone else deal with the shit.

I'm betting he doesn't join the site, however.
didn't work. the forum still sucks
For the record...

I do not have contact with Sean. I haven't talked to him since 2003.
In the immortal words of DIG.....

crap
At least he didn't call me Fredo.
FREDO!!!
ah, i was wondering when froy's best buddy would show
Joeybigarms?
It kinda sounded more like Seancold 3:16
3:16 says I just backstabbed your ass!
"uncensored"
This was as exciting as when Bill O'reilly interviewed Dubya and asked him the hard hitting questions like his favorite color.
"ok this might be a little risque, but all the ladies want to know, boxers...or briefs?!"
yeah so how did you grow the balls to charge people 20 bucks for a server that didnt exist.

I had bills

ok!

and I loved his answers when keyser pressed him about the cock pics.
Quote:and I loved his answers when keyser pressed him about the cock pics.

i cant find that part
i was a little easy on him, i didn't want to lose him once i had the chance so i tried to toe the line.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:and I loved his answers when keyser pressed him about the cock pics.

i cant find that part

cuz ur a stoopid head, AMIRITE!
Pages: 1 2