CDIH

Full Version: We are back up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We are back up and running.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what caused the problem, but I had to dump the entire board and start from scratch.

I will be putting in some of the hacks over this weekend.

You will have to deal with this default skin, and not having the ability to upload files for a few days.

There are some other things, but please be patient while I get this thing going again.
Jack Wrote:We are back up and running.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what caused the problem, but I had to dump the entire board and start from scratch.

You will have to deal with this default skin, and not having the ability to upload files for a few days.

There are some other things, but please be patient while I get this thing going again.

if you need help, let me know, and I can see if my code bitch, Topper can take a look. PM me here or on BP if you need a helping hand, if that can help expidite the process. .
You destroyed the board and fulfilled my prophesy of a spring time collapse.

Good job
i love this default skin. when you bring back those god awful other ones, please save this one, its very pleasent.
Homo

This is awful
beats the shit out of those other gay skins.....

<a href="http://www.projectpseudo.com/pseudo/">this is a fucking skin</a>
Jack Wrote:You will have to deal with this default skin....
I really like this plain default skin... could you make it an option?
the real reason the board went down, keyser tried installing a skin.
fucking keyser
Gooch Wrote:
Jack Wrote:We are back up and running.

if you need help, let me know, and I can see if my code bitch, Topper can take a look. PM me here or on BP if you need a helping hand, if that can help expidite the process. .

I'm not laz. You don't own me!
it was me, i take full responsibility. i wanted to install a extra crispy KFC skin for Laz, Tenbats, and Gonzo to gain their attention and love.
I do need to mention though, that the stuff that was previously uploaded is gone.

I have some of it, but the majority was deleted last night as I overwrote the old forum software.
so you didnt do a proper backup?
Whats a backup?
back up, ensures you can revert in case of emergency. in this case loss of images.
original > extra crispy
i do like this 'original' skin
images are irrelevent. whats more important is a backup of posting data. you can always recreate or find new look and feels..but the data and code involved to keep that running is always whats a priority to backup.
Keyser Soze Wrote:so you didnt do a proper backup?

but seriously, do you try to be this irritating or does it just come naturally to you? I gotta admit, it's a fuckin gift my friend.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:so you didnt do a proper backup?

but seriously, do you try to be this irritating or does it just come naturally to you? I gotta admit, it's a fuckin gift my friend.
so you're not filled with joy that theres finally a skin keyser finds acceptable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6