CDIH

Full Version: Bride of quote button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
flood control sucks!!!!!!!!!! it is the right hand of satan!!
if stalin was alive today, he would endorse flood control. this evil must be stopped.

by the way, good work on the quote button thing.i hope i wasnt too much of a pain.
Confusedtupid:
:asshole:
:loveya:
DGW-->:blow:
<--Arpi
:fu:
Watch your teeth Arpi!
dgw:poke: arpi
"Hey! wanna suck me? Hey you! come on! suck it!"
DGW, have you been talking?
FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE

Ever since the new changes to the site, I get so many error messages, I'm going to punch thru the screen!!!
Where?
When?
I've been getting a few...But it's a small price to pay to play on teh bestest board evar!!!
Not like these.......

The straw that broke my camel's back today was..... I was trying to copy a line from Kindred's post in Sloat's house thread. And ok fine, do that. Then I want to go to pg 2 to reply. Nope, can't do it, page slips into terminal abyss. So I had to keep closing & opening, closing & opening, (suddenly I'm turned on) but nevermind that..... I finally replied without the use of quoting, because the thing wouldn't stay copied after I closed the window.

It happens a lot. If I try to go back to pg 1 from 2, or whatever #, by using the little numbers at the top or bottom. It's a craps shoot, sometimes it works. Other times for no reason the page just won't load and slips into the terminal abyss. :confused:
Just reply from where you are...it'll go to the end on it's own.