CDIH

Full Version: I got my new PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pcfront.jpg]

[Image: pcsideview.jpg]

Fuckin insane fast, I ran a speed test on my connect and my download speed has gone from 400 kbs to 1800kbs.

I picked out the pc specs from a tower I saw online and the mad russian built it for me at less than half the price plus he installed a bunch of programs for me for free and took out all the bullshit.

He explained to me all the techno mumbo jumbo, blah blah processor something intel, it's so powerful he had to install 4 fans, blah blah but it's a good pc.

I am so wet.
you got 4 fuckin cd drives? wtf?????

does the mad russion do laptops?
well I have 2 drives, the others are expansions.

those 4 fuckin fans are making my feet cold
it's probably as dangeorus to your health as living next to power lines.
the fans will come in handy to blow the cigarette smoke away.

so he doesn't do laptops?
I dunno about laptops, I don't see why not, though theres a few warnings I got about him but you'll have to listen to tonights podcast to find out what....
omguratease!!!
may i ask what it cost you?
1700 rubles
830 bucks
How much of that money was Pats ??

I know $60 is mine.
i told you that your bj wouldn't work.
you said monday, I got it on saturday which proves I suck a great cock.
TheGMANN Wrote:How much of that money was Pats ??

I know $60 is mine.

I didnt win much of your money and pats money went towards my thundercat dvds.
can you post specs?
GonzoStyle Wrote:you said monday, I got it on saturday which proves I suck a great cock.

you said Thursday..
maybe you should have swallowed.
Ronin Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:you said monday, I got it on saturday which proves I suck a great cock.

you said Thursday..
maybe you should have swallowed.

I said end of the week, possibly thursday, you said early the following week, I stand by my superior cock suckness.
I bet it's all sticky already.
maybe the russian hid a dollar in it
Keyser Soze Wrote:can you post specs?

Like I said, he explained all the mumbo jumbo about how powerful the machine is, yadda yadda, the brand new processor, etc.

Main things that I know, it's an intel processor, 3.0 ghz processor, 160gb hard drive, 1gb Ram, 16x double layer dvd rom drive.

The speeds and processing is great for me, compared to the junk I had before. I downloaded 7 movies in less than 3 hours on torrents, on the old pc it would have taken me 12 hours to download 2 movies. Plus at the same time as I was downloading the 7 torrents, I was burning a dvd, doing the podcast on skype and downloading files on aim, and didnt miss a beat.

Plus I can call him anytime if I have an issue with the PC, so thats an extra added value of an extended warranty, plus I dont have to deal with awful customer service. Plus I did pay extra for the fancy case, with the neon lights.
Pages: 1 2