CDIH

Full Version: Hasidic Hip-Hop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was surprised no one mentioned Matisyahu yet. I really dig his sound. I usually only listen to reggae at bars and clubs for dancing purposes but with him I find myself listening all the time. I would def recommend him.
He won't shake hands with women, I respect him just for that.
I did not know that. THAT IS AWESOME!
why would you shake hands with women anyway.
not just shake hands, he doesn't acknowledge them at all, he wont sign autographs for them, say hello, nothing.
So his female fans have to speak to the cock first?
only thru a sheet.
There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.
Mad Wrote:So his female fans have to speak to the cock first?

He's using the religion angle, maybe he's the one who likes cock, like keyser.
Rooner Wrote:There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.

was snow from westchester?
Rooner Wrote:There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.

JEWS RULE! INDIANS DROOL!

since listening to this guy, do you guys feel like converting?
yesterday when looking for apartments, a hasidic jew showed us one place. i shake his hand, then joobies goes to and hes just like "oh sorry i can't"
i had forgotten all about the rule, and she didn't even know about it. i had to hold back my giggles
2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I was surprised no one mentioned Matisyahu yet. I really dig his sound. I usually only listen to reggae at bars and clubs for dancing purposes but with him I find myself listening all the time. I would def recommend him.

listen to track 4: WEJ A EMOCEB
it's pretty cool..
HedCold Wrote:yesterday when looking for apartments, a hasidic jew showed us one place. i shake his hand, then joobies goes to and hes just like "oh sorry i can't"
i had forgotten all about the rule, and she didn't even know about it. i had to hold back my giggles

I'm sure she's secure in having a real man like you around her.
Who in their right mind would touch a filthy stinking Hasidic Jew?

Did you bleach your hand to rid yourself of the stank?
a real man would have beat him down for disrespecting his woman like that.
yea, the latino family barbequeing outside would have totally respected the way i dropped the 60something yr old
Well, you would have had another good story for a podcast that ends with you vomiting all over yourself.
i think for that all i would have needed to do was stand near the guy for a few minutes
True, but a story that has you getting punched in the gut would please me.

Nothing personal, I just like a good story.
Pages: 1 2