CDIH

Full Version: In This Idea Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this idea thread...

You will post a great idea that will help boost activity at the board..

Then at the end of your post, you will explain why it won't work.. shooting your own idea down before arpi has a chance to.

Rendering him... litterally paralyzed, at least in this thread.

I'll start.

We could pool our money to but the domain name 'dinosaur.com'
that way we could lure in kids and trick them into sending us money for authentic dinosaur bones. but they won't be real dinosaur bones. they'll actually be petrified wood i'll fish out of a lake near my house.

but, that would never work.
because some 40 year old paleontologist would order one and figure out the scam.
we could come up with an idea and people will find it easier to complain about it than participate. Then after the idea dies out, they can bitch about how there is nothing going on.

Which leads me to believe that people enjoy it that way, its kinda like when you "discover" some new talent and feel special like you're the only one who knows. Then that talent blows up and becomes famous and you're trying to hold on to that feeling with the, "I knew him before he was famous" line. Then slowly they become so famous that no one could ever believe they weren't famous at some point and there are so many people who claim the "I knew him before..." line that no one believes you anymore, so now instead of admiration, you begin to hate that celebrity for becoming famous and bettering his life, because in turn he ruined your little claim.
./end thread
????? Goat making a Linux reference????
more on an IRC ref, I've never used Linux.
what does ./end do on irc?
nothing, but typing ./exit thread seemed silly, hence the ./end thread.

was it really that geeky? christ.
its how you run a script on a *nix command line
scripts, commands.. jesus.. what happen to just finding p0rn, mp3s and crackz without these special commands? all i know is @find and @search.
Wow, you all really ARE computer dorks.
apparently
I knew rooner before he was a faggot face backstabbing fuck tool.
How did I get mixed up with you people? And who can tell me why my CGI scripts arent working anymore on BP?
Rooner Wrote:How did I get mixed up with you people? And who can tell me why my CGI scripts arent working anymore on BP?

go into your profile & make sure that both 'enable bb code' and 'enable html' are selected.
We're gonna break you out of the rooner posting style and have you posting 3 word minimum posts like a natural.
Goatweed Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:How did I get mixed up with you people? And who can tell me why my CGI scripts arent working anymore on BP?

go into your profile & make sure that both 'enable bb code' and 'enable html' are selected.

They are. And CGI is allowed in the admin panel for acceptable HTML extensions.
Rooner Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

do you smoke? and if so, do you do it while at the PC?
Goatweed Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:

do you smoke? and if so, do you do it while at the PC?

Yes and no
well, there's your problem right there.
Quote:what happen to just finding p0rn, mp3s and crackz without these special commands?
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com">http://www.google.com</a><!-- w -->
Pages: 1 2