CDIH

Full Version: Surcharge fees on tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
such fuckin nonsense, the ticket is 40 bucks and theres a 50 dollar surcharge, just call the ticket 90 bucks and stop pissing on my head.

give a nigger a badge and this is what happens, pulling over white people for not wearing a seatbelt.
it took me a few seconds to figure out that this wasn't about ticketmaster
Wear the seatbelt or get a doctors note saying you can't wear one.
you couldnt talk your way out of a seatbelt ticket? what kinda new yorker are you?
Goatweed Wrote:you couldnt talk your way out of a seatbelt ticket? what kinda new yorker are you?

I was too busy talking myself out of the "I left my license at home" aspect of it. At the same time trying to not worry at the fact he is not pleased that a white boy is blasting a song at 2am that has the word nigger in it 200 times. Which of course prompted him to "have to" ask me if it was all right to search my vehicle and then also ask "did you know this is an area known for prostitutes?"... FUCK YEAH... I mean, really?
i mailed my check in without the surcharge, i made them chase me down for the difference just on principle.
rebelsoze
How come you didnt give him the "Do you know who I am ? Im fucking Gonzostyle. Do you know what the fuck I can do to you if you were on my messageboard ?" type speech ?
What kind of faggot does that?

Yeah i fuck niggers like you in the ass on the e-side, son!
You musta thought it was white-boy day.
buckle up it's the law
no PBA card either?
people with PBA cards are fuckin assholes.

people with PBA cards who flash them and think it gives them authority, are fucking assholes who should be shot.
i want one
I have one. I don't flash it with authority, I flash it to get me outta bullshit jams like a seatbelt ticket.
i get out of speeding tickets by being really apologetic. i think i've been pulled over 10 times in the past 3 years for speeding and got 1 speeding ticket, without a PBA card.
you guys are rad