CDIH

Full Version: Corpse Grinder Junk's Wife on Uncensored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The astrology forum you mention in the interview was my board -Corpsegrinderjunk's wife. He's a good & dedicated man that would have done anything he could to promote your show or to help any person that posted on that board. I deserved a monagamous relationship - not a husband & father that spent his free time at bang parties so that's what he provided. He honestly wouldn't give a shit what you said here but after all the support and effort he gave you - which almost ended a 10 year relationship...I felt a need to respond. "

comment left recently on the Irish Alkey interview.
Refresh my memory on what was said please
I think the Uncensored Corpsegrinderjunk's Wife Interview would be really really boring.

Quote:Refresh my memory on what was said please

oauncensored (4:19:03 PM): you ever have a run in with the mods there?
IrishAlkey (4:19:35 PM): i think corpsegrinderjunk told me off early on but then he left and made some crappy bored
IrishAlkey (4:19:53 PM): buttmunch was the only other mod on my ass
IrishAlkey (4:19:55 PM): for a while
IrishAlkey (4:20:00 PM): but that was it
oauncensored (4:20:13 PM): CGJ was a douchebag
oauncensored (4:20:23 PM): he left and started a message board with an astrology forum
IrishAlkey (4:20:53 PM): yeah i saw it, he went from a big bad ass mod on a fan site to a fruit playing with the stars
IrishAlkey (4:20:55 PM): fitting
Oooooooh
yawn
alkey has a show?
Well, I'm just all over the place this week!
well this was 2 months ago but you got bud!
home wrecker