CDIH

Full Version: For sleeper and gonzo only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Using the numbers 3, 3, 8, 8 (in any order), make a mathematical expression that equals 24. You can use only addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division (and parentheses), but in any order you wish. Note that you have to use all four numbers; otherwise 3 times 8 would be valid -- and that wouldn't be much of a puzzle, would it?
send an email faggot!
geeks
Wow.

Simply wow.
I'll defer to gonzo since i thought about it for 10 minutes, got curious and googled it.
How are you doing??? Well nothing much here is going on with me just the same old same old thats about it really here with me. Well just wanted to say hello and hope everything is going good for you????
que?
Black Lazerus Wrote:Using the numbers 3, 3, 8, 8 (in any order), make a mathematical expression that equals 24. You can use only addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division (and parentheses), but in any order you wish. Note that you have to use all four numbers; otherwise 3 times 8 would be valid -- and that wouldn't be much of a puzzle, would it?

i got 24.333333333... close enough..
->(8*8/3)+3
since gonzo is on some other planet, the answer is 8/(3-8/3)
mommys alright, daddys alright
The Sleeper Wrote:since gonzo is on some other planet, the answer is 8/(3-8/3)

how long did it take for you to google?
read fucker
i know he googled it.. i was asking how long it took him to find the answer on google..

you think the answer is always on the first link?
it was for me
mah bad.
did you just get the internet?
fucking idiot
The Sleeper Wrote:did you just get the internet?

is that what this thing is? and it looks nothing like a net.
haha keyser called you a fucking idiot.
that's pretty bad!
Pages: 1 2