CDIH

Full Version: i've figured it out an analogy for my current funk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm like Axl Rose who's been sitting around in his mansion doing seemingly absolutely nothing for ten years but all the whilst working on a masterpiece that will ultimately turn out to be a piece of shit. I am all this minus the mansion, the masterpiece, and being Axl Rose. Also, I'm not only seemingly doing nothing, I am doing nothing. Other than the couple of hundred of hours I've put into Oblivion 4 and what I flush down the toilet, you wouldn't know I exist.
and this dope smells like ajax
the first step is knowing and admitting you have a problem.
Maybe all you need is a better "connection".
happy birthday gmann
diceisgod Wrote:and this dope smells like ajax

not a good sign someones cutting agent was tainted.
Just look for some fentanyl to give it some extra kick.
i have been awake since i posted that crap up there
But anyway I bought this new little game called Fable: The Lost Chapters. It's a bit cartoonishy but it's pretty bad ass nonetheless. I like it. This will keep me from slashing my throat for a few more weeks.
Thank you Ronin!
shananananananana kneeees! please!
diceisgod Wrote:But anyway I bought this new little game called Fable: The Lost Chapters. It's a bit cartoonishy but it's pretty bad ass nonetheless. I like it. This will keep me from slashing my throat for a few more weeks.

I just tried Black for the Xbox....pretty good stuff.
I have spent the last month dedicating myself to watching the first 5 seasons of the west wing, incase you've been worried.

see ya.
thanks for the update.
best show ever
I tried to watch it, but I hate politics so it didn't work for me.
you're in the majority and that explains the current state of our glorious nation.
a confederacy of dunces
with you in the corner
Nah, he'd be front and center.
Pages: 1 2