CDIH

Full Version: what scares the shit out of me the most
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES!! I have nightmares where I'll just be in a room that I'm walking through for whatever reason and there are snakes all over the place. It's almost like the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Also when I was younger I used to be scared shitless of Freddy Krueger too. It all started when I slept over a friends house and his parents rented Nightmare on Elm Street. We all watched it together and I had nightmares about Freddy for years after. Sometime I was so scared in my dreams I used to sleep walk.

I always used to sleep walk when i was younger and not necessarily from nightmares. When I was younger they would find me wandering around the house or seeming unreachable places. One night when I was visiting my other grandparents for a few months one summer in Florida they found me behind their tv that they had on a big table in the corner of the living room. There were cords and shit everywhere and we had no idea how I got back there.

One time I was dreaming and I had to take a leak. So I got up out of bed and went over to the closet. I had this big blue toy box and it was overflowing with all my stuffed animals and other shit. So I just stood there like it was completely normal and let loose right in the toy box. So by the time I finished I started to come around and realized what I just did. So I went to wake up my mom and told her what I did. She cleaned it up and boy was she....PISSED!

GAK GAK GAK GAK!

True stories.
that explains a great many things.
Like what? Did you go to a flea market and buy a big blue toy box that smelled like urine?
no, but if I had I probably would have been upset.
sometimes your posts taste like water flavored ice cream
the "that explains so much" line isn't as bad as the "there's so many jokes there..". Which means that you have the understanding that something humorous could be devised from a certain situation but you don't possess the ability to put that particular puzzle together.

I used to be scared of freddy as well, the 1st one is still a pretty scary movie. Most people forget because of the crapfests that followed the 1st one but all in all it was a great horror flick. The scene that always got me was when he was walking down the street and extended his arms to a ridiculous length and started to scrape the walls with his glove, so maniacal and well played by Englund.
so you lied to me when you said we were going to see the new sam jackson thriller?
GonzoStyle Wrote:the "that explains so much" line isn't as bad as the "there's so many jokes there..". Which means that you have the understanding that something humorous could be devised from a certain situation but you don't possess the ability to put that particular puzzle together.

I used to be scared of freddy as well, the 1st one is still a pretty scary movie. Most people forget because of the crapfests that followed the 1st one but all in all it was a great horror flick. The scene that always got me was when he was walking down the street and extended his arms to a ridiculous length and started to scrape the walls with his glove, so maniacal and well played by Englund.

fine - I'm deathly afraid of heights, that's pretty much the only thing that scares me. I might have been scared by horror movies when I was a kid, but I can;t remember the last time I was scared by one.
the last time I was scared was yesterday when I started to bleed from my ear, but then I stopped caring.
there is one movie this crazy druggy wont be seeing this summer.
yeah i made that joke above dick
GonzoStyle Wrote:the last time I was scared was yesterday when I started to bleed from my ear, but then I stopped caring.

did it stop bleeding?
haha vagina ear