CDIH

Full Version: I'm not in a fine mood.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[size=24][Thou art] a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.
id venture to guess you're not very attractive and your cunt smells like the former fulton fish market.
it smells worse now than when it did when there were fish there.
Thou beslubbering plume-plucked codpiece!
You've done some vile and attrocious things in your day but this is just too much, stop butchering Shakespeare!!!
whats a shakespeare?
Most shallow man! Thou worms-meat in respect of a good piece of flesh indeed!Most shallow man! Thou worms-meat in respect of a good piece of flesh indeed!
thou cunt
fast_cheap_outofcontrol Wrote:Most shallow man! Thou worms-meat in respect of a good piece of flesh indeed!Most shallow man! Thou worms-meat in respect of a good piece of flesh indeed!

Macbeth, right?
Your bum is the greatest thing about you; so that in the beastliest sense, you are Pompey the Great.
Keyser Soze Wrote:id venture to guess you're not very attractive and your cunt smells like the former fulton fish market.

Attractive is in the eye of the beholder AND I'll have u know my grandmother did many a shop for carp at the above mentioned fish market. She lived in Brownsville. RIP.
there's no more fulton fish market? since when?
a few months now...they moved it to the Bronx or something.
yeah they moved it to toidy toid and toity toid ave.
Hi Gang! Wazzup!!!
fishy?
Got milk?
only 1% or skim, take your pick.
1percent with kahlua and vodka.
and your mouth on some cock
Pages: 1 2