CDIH

Full Version: Has anyone seen Suzie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to ask her about an 8-ball.
where you going with this?
I just have a question, nothing more.
this thread may or may not self-destruct in 48 hours.
Is the question: Can I rape you?
definitely not.
Everything is to the back with a little slack, 'cause inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity wack!
I had an argument last week with a co-worker. She claimed there were 52 states in the US. I argued with her that there were 50, she said "what about puerto rico?" So after a while I mentioned something about "the continental states" and she replies "what's the civil war have to do with this?" At that point I left the conversation but I have regreted it since, for the reason that I never asked her what she though the 52nd states was.

That type of morbid curiosity also describes my interest in where this thread was meant to go.
That's not an argument, that sounds more like a History lesson for the retarded. I pity you having to put up with such a dumb cunt. Hope she is at least fuckable.
she won't come back around here anyway, she's angrier than a one-handed Calibos
yeah, I figured that - oh well, never mind.
if she did reply, where was this going and whats the fuckin 52nd state!!!
i'm assuming the shit head chick thinks puerto rico is 51. So maybe 52 is Washington DC? Maybe she thinks Long Island is a state
GonzoStyle Wrote:if she did reply, a) where was this going and b) whats the fuckin 52nd state!!!

a) to PM's

b) Canada
ok i'll pretend to be suzie and you reply to me.

LOL 8 BALLS, WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW, CAUSE I LOVE COKE AND I LOVE TO SUCK COCK.
you're so edgy, suzie q. You're a...modern...woman. The kinda gal...that makes...things...happen!
SILVERMAN BABY!
I forgot what I was gonna ask her. The moment has passed.

Feel free to show those tits!
I have an upbeat little number I'd like to serenade here with. It's uptempo and the hook goes something like this:

oooo baby baby let me see ur vagiii-NAH!
oooo baby baby let me see ur vagiii-NAH!
oooo baby baby....baby baby!