CDIH

Full Version: I must say.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
.....I was reading the YMB archive, and I was pretty lame. How did I reach this pinnacle of greatness I reside in now, starting from such a lowly position? Although, in comparison to the crowd, I looked like Hemmingway writing those posts. Thoughts?
what pinnacle of greatness?
Rooner Wrote:.....I was reading the YMB archive, and I was pretty lame. How did I reach this pinnacle of greatness I reside in now, starting from such a lowly position? Although, in comparison to the crowd, I looked like Hemmingway writing those posts. Thoughts?

Associate with awesomeness. That's how. You were nothing before the ER triplets.
he's like louie anderson in coming to america, getting promoted from mopping floors to washing the lettuce.
at least he didnt shit the lettuce out & re-eat it.
that would be silly, who the fuck enjoys lettuce on the way down the first time around?
I do.
you're a sick little man
actually I've been feeling a lot better since I started this new diet.
I knew the shitting bologna craze would catch on, just like the blueberry creme.
you're a trend setter!
it's gonna be tough to top that.
Black Lazerus Wrote:what pinnacle of greatness?

Dont deny me.
Rooner Wrote:

Dont deny me.
i would just like you to cite your sources. i have no proof?
Black Lazerus Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:

Dont deny me.
i would just like you to cite your sources. i have no proof?

I dont know, do you have no proof?
Remember that time Rooner said that Hennesey tasted like panther piss and Laz put him in his place? That was greatness.
I think he called me boy.
does he really know what panther piss tastes like?
No comment.
I can't begin to fathom the mindset required to even consider such an activity.
Pages: 1 2