CDIH

Full Version: Booty Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: keyser7.jpg]
the word that best fits this is wretch
I can't believe this happened in december and it took them until now to break this shit out. I would've done it the next day.
nice glasses...wanna see my cock?

greatest conversation ever.
she looked hot in those glasses!!!
you so got clowned by a pest
dont mess with the O&A army!!!
disgrazia
keep using 3 exclamation points to hide your embarassment!!!
im not embarrased. ive got a beautiful cock, and you should all enjoy it.
I think we are enjoying the fact that your internet crusade backfired on you more

!!!
i posted a 26 page thread on a opie and anthony fansite, featuring anthony's girlfriend blowing an intern and my glorious cock for all the world to enjoy.

its a win win

!!!
nah, you kinda looked dumb in the end. it was obvious that your initial intentions backfired and that the result of the thread was not what you were looking for, regardless of the length of the thread or your cock.
they've had pictures of me jacking on cam for months, you think i didn't already know they would whip em out the first time i tried to post something that pissed them off? if it bothered me, i wouldnt have started the thread in the first place.
you are starving for fame
hardly. i was just kicking over a few beehives.
Keyser Soze Wrote:hardly. i was just kicking over a few beehives.

[Image: keyser4.jpg]

looks like you were fucking your webcam
dont knock it til you've tried it
baaahahaaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

classic...
Luna Wrote:baaahahaaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

classic...

oh well, keyser can go back to not feeling like he's the most pathetic loser here.
Pages: 1 2 3