CDIH

Full Version: my theory of space & time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So if the light we see from distant stars took millions or billions of years to reach us, so what do they look like right now? We'll have to wait another millions or billions of years to see them. What if they're not even there right now? How can we trust that anything we see in the sky is actually there? Suppose we're seeing snap shots of the past of the development of our own solar system. In each segment of space, each star that we see is associated with a certain time in the creation of our own sun and if one were to discover the proper sequence one could put together something similar to a time-lapsed film.
you're breaking new ground there buddy, next you'll be telling us about your theory of evolution and how man evolved from apes.
What if C-A-T really spelt....

dog ?
i'm wondering if the colors that i am seeing are actually the colors that you are seeing. like i know what yellow looks like to me. but does it look the same to you?
drusilla Wrote:i'm wondering if the colors that i am seeing are actually the colors that you are seeing. like i know what yellow looks like to me. but does it look the same to you?

yes, it does because if you put a picture of something that was yellow and said "tell me what color this is", everybody would say yellow, meaning everyone sees it the same way.
GonzoStyle Wrote:you're breaking new ground there buddy, next you'll be telling us about your theory of evolution and how man evolved from apes.

that idea is 100% original and if it's been discussed before than I'd like to see where.
school
lies
well naturally if we're talking about school today, those stars are no older than 6,000 years old.
release the bats Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:i'm wondering if the colors that i am seeing are actually the colors that you are seeing. like i know what yellow looks like to me. but does it look the same to you?

yes, it does because if you put a picture of something that was yellow and said "tell me what color this is", everybody would say yellow, meaning everyone sees it the same way.

yes but does it really look the same? we may never know.
maybe ham tastes like bologna!!!
you just blew my mind
now blow me
no
hey, you were just askin for it.
they all do.
now I see the error of my ways, when the shit eating rapist agrees with you, things can't be good.
yellow is yellow. what the fuck.
If you're color blind red and greens don't look red or green. Not sure how yellow looks to those walking abortions.
No, as much as it pains me to say, I get what dru is saying. What she means is, say the color that everyone else sees as yellow, actually LOOKS like blue to me. I wouldnt know the difference, because all of my life, people would have called it yellow. I have had that thought myself before, what if colors register different to different people. Does the color blue that I see register the same for everyone else? Or is it possible that the world is colored completely unique for each person?
Pages: 1 2 3