CDIH

Full Version: this is the attitude that permeates all, that I despise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just look at this kid and listen to his voice. I'm really reading into things here and projecting much so bear with me. That dry, no emotion, sarcastic, life-less voice. These are the people I was raised by and hung out with my whole life. Just nothing happening. No opinions, preferences, no joy, no balls.

"What do you want to do?"
"I don't care."

"Oh ok let's do this or try that or watch dis"
"Nah I don't like that."

"Well what then?"
"I don't know. I don't care"

I want to make some fucking death.

http://www.break.com/index/billy_beat_box.html
THIS MOTHER FUCKER ON THIS COOKING SHOW!!

They're cooking some shit up and the lady keeps referring to the fucking chicken grease and this mother fuckin cocksucker with her is always follows up every refrence to it as 'schmaltz.'

"Oh, the schmaltz"....."Yeah, the schmaltz"......"It's schmaltz"....."Ok, the schmaltz"...."Here's the schmaltz."

I'll fuck the schmaltz! I shot the fucking tv. Fuck.
oh and I ran over a gopher on the turnpike today, the poor little bastard - keeeeyrunch!
I had one of these uppity realtor cunts call me today. Basically we did a job for her client and the client forgot to turn on his electricity. So she told the client shed pay for him to come back. When she found out what we charge she figured she's so fuckin cool that she'd call and use her charm to get it done for free or something.

so after 10 mins of her yapping, I says finally "look lady, no offense but even though he's coming back for like 10 minutes, he still has to take out the time in his day to actually drive there which takes him an hour, but we're only charging the vistiation fee".

So she starts whispering "oooh a visitation fee, sounds like he's visiting children...................

she was waiting for me to laugh.

so then she says "you have no sense of humor do you?"

So I just love these high opinioniated cunts who want a favor and then still expect one after they insult you on top of everything.
AH! But you really don't love them, do you. In saying that you love them you REALLY mean you hate them. Hoho hehe haha. Yes, lovely! Glorious!
Normally when people create another alias, they ditch the other one. What's your damage?

At least with Arpi, we didn't all know he was Bland too.
keyser knew, cause he's sharp.