CDIH

Full Version: News Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically, Reuters, among others, are doctoring photos to show more drama or misrepresent journlistic photos.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp">http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp</a><!-- m -->
they're still murderous jews though
You're surprised by this?
It's the same bullshit israel and it's supporters have done for years: Divert attention away from their crimes and the real issues. Sure what that photographer and others who perpetrate these frauds do is crap. But people shouldn't be focusing on this and mel gibson, they should be focusing on the hundreds of civilians the israel govt is killing in their land lust and our government's financing it all. And then we act surprised and just can't believe it when poeple crash planes into building and blow up subways.
Five-hundred million muslims verus five million Jews. You'd be a bit agressive in defending yourself when out numbered that badly too.
never seen the news photo fraud so obvious and sloppy.
Propaganda, not fraud.
Gooch Wrote:never seen the news photo fraud so obvious and sloppy.

that's because people are accostomed to being misdirected - we've become, for the most part, complacent sheep more concerned with what Simon says about someone's shitty singing performance on a tv show.
1984 maaaaaan!!!
back from a late night of stalking?
nah, was cleaning out the garage.
the reason Gooch is so pissed is not the fact that the public has been dupped once again . he is pissed of that some rank amature is editing photos with photoshop and doing a piss poor job at it.
Right on, my brother.
Let's see how long this cease fire will last after tomorrow. I say it won't be a week before Israel discards it.
I already posted about this in the UFC forums
Black Lazerus Wrote:the reason Gooch is so pissed is not the fact that the public has been dupped once again . he is pissed of that some rank amature is editing photos with photoshop and doing a piss poor job at it.

i was thinking the same thing..
But Laz posted it, he takes action, like a crackhead looking for the next rock.
yeah no time for just thinking son action!!!!i think gooch should show how it should be done
it would be funny if instead of .jpg or .gif the picture was .kkk for kike kike kike
Pages: 1 2