CDIH

Full Version: Don't believe what they say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taladega Nights is stupid.

Worst Will Farrel comedy (not counting Bewitched or Kicking & Screaming) out there.

It may have had one or two good scenes.

Avoid like the plague.
by "they" do you mean people who have enjoyed pre 1972 movies?
By "they", I mean Bill Simmons, and the millions of people who have watched it thus far and made it the top movie for two weeks in a row.

I wish I'd let myself get connived into seeing John Tucker Must Die.
You could have insisted on seeing something else, but that would require a backbone. Bah, you fucking sheep.
I think i'm gonna love talladega nights.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I think i'm gonna love talladega nights.

80 million rednecks can't be wrong
80 million and one if you count yourself jimbo!
I think the #20 tony stewart sticker on my car makes me among the 80 million already jacko
I have no desire to see that movie. NASCAR stinks.
faceman802 Wrote:I think the #20 tony stewart sticker on my car makes me among the 80 million already jacko

disgusting
Goatweed Wrote:I have no desire to see that movie. NASCAR stinks.

thats like saying you wont see spaceballs because you're not a star wars fan. It's a fuckin spoof.
I know, but I'd have to enjoy the topic being spoofed - so I'd probably be really bored at this flick.

I also tend to enjoy Ferrel more in smaller roles, like in Old School or even cameo roles like in Austin Powers.Jay & Silent Bob, etc. When it's all on him I don't laugh as much - Elf being a prime example.
ELF was great. anchorman i hated, but elf was just magical
i hate sci fi but i loved spaceballs
movies screwvies
best thing NASCAR ever did is have Dale Ernhardt die.
edgy!!!
Goatweed Wrote:I know, but I'd have to enjoy the topic being spoofed - so I'd probably be really bored at this flick.

Did you enjoy "Best in Show"? Does that mean you enjoy dog shows? How about "A Mighty Wind"? Fan of folk music you must be then.
i agree with faceman. i could give a fuck about folk music or dog shows but those are two GREAT movies.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i agree with faceman. i could give a fuck about folk music or dog shows but those are two GREAT movies.

Keyser agreeing with me? What number sign of the apocolypse is that?
Pages: 1 2