CDIH

Full Version: It appears....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
....that mutiny could be afoot! The Southern Cross (Topper) has the land of BP is a state upheaval! Alas, Goochy tries to bring in the Gonz to quell the masses, but they have begun a revolt! Avast ye BO faithful, the return of the North Star (Me) is imminent!
why the hell are you posting this here?
QUIET UNDERLING!

SWAB THE DECK!
awww, you talk all tough here. Why don't you say this on BP?
this place?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.boardplanet.com/">http://www.boardplanet.com/</a><!-- m -->
Ill fuck you the fuck up bean pole. The Souther Cross and the North Star should never fight, but you have already disturbed the balance. Its up to me to restore order. I need you to open the door.
are the doorknobs too high?
Header got chip grease all over the knob.
when the hell did this become DnD?
Ronin Wrote:when the hell did this become DnD?

You know nothing. I bet Gonz knows.
This may be the stupidest thread I've ever read, and I used to start the inane thread of the day
We're lame know nothings that think we're cool. Dont mind us face.
sounds like my whole graduating class to be honest
faceman802 Wrote:sounds like my whole graduating class to be honest

Oh no, I hope youre not having flashbacks of not being invited to all the cool parties.
wow, your comments are so scornful.
Im a very mean and hurtful person. I take out my inner angst and insecurity on everyone around me. Dont get tears on the keyboard please.
it's true.
No offense, but the day I let some jackoff from the internet make me cry is the day I log off the internet forever
not that i know you enough to know if you're a jackoff or not but alas my point is made I believe
faceman802 Wrote:No offense, but the day I let some jackoff from the internet make me cry is the day I log off the internet forever

now your long hiatuses are explained, crybaby.
Pages: 1 2