CDIH

Full Version: I'm thinking I've found the official band for cdih.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
last time I posted about these two whorebags, I was ridiculed by the internet hipsters for being too slow on keeping with the times.

That was when people actually posted, so you're good.
GonzoStyle Wrote:last time I posted about these two whorebags, I was ridiculed by the internet hipsters for being too slow on keeping with the times.

That was when people actually posted, so you're good.

yeah but this is a new article. and maybe it'll get all those hipsters off their asses
I can't wait to see their Playboy photo spread.
seems the only internet hipster we have so far is one who fucks niggers in the ass...I'm hoping we do better the longer it goes on
lies!!!
faceman802 Wrote:seems the only internet hipster we have so far is one who fucks niggers in the ass...I'm hoping we do better the longer it goes on

if joe soprano started posting again, we'd already be off and running at this point.
I can't quite remember, does he fuck niggers in the ass too?
not that bad
I'd rather be called a nig rapist than be discussed in a thread along with Joe Soprano.
Then you admit it!!!
be CALLED - I admit nothing because there is nothing to admit to.
semantics, cocoa bandit.
come on goat.. i'm at work.. stop posting about your inner desires.
Atleast all he has inside are the desries, those poor little chocolate asses have goat cheese in them.
it's more like Blue Cheese
yeah I noticed a month ago that at times my cum would be a little clumpy, sometimes even like tapioca but apparently its normal.
so long as it tastes good, am i right?
GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah I noticed a month ago that at times my cum would be a little clumpy, sometimes even like tapioca but apparently its normal.

Me too. I quickly researched it to make sure my dick wasnt gonna fall off. Explain an STD to the wife would be so embarassing.
why, you can just blame it on her.
Pages: 1 2