CDIH

Full Version: Apri - Your ass is mine....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thought we had a date last night at bar 9, where the fuck were you?????

Edited By Cunt-Twat on April 10 2002 at 1:44
excuse me....does this look like "find a date" or "fuck a retard".com?
I mean, I know that some people use this place to pick up hot gay dates ::coughkensoupsoupcough:: but could you please take your social activity to other places?

Thank you and have a nice fuckin day! {Big Grin}
oh shit!! i totally forgot. oh well, i heard you are bad at teh head anyway.
Hey fucktard. Have you heard of the thing on this site called PM's? What about AIM? You're both on it now.

BTW, I asked him out last night too, but he said he didn't want to go to bar9 cause you're a needy bitch and he didn't want to see you.
Besides, he said I give better hummers. :blow:
if you meant Pre-Menstrual then i think that you need to look in the mirror before saying anything mayturd.
yeah but i was there...in my full decked out playah mode. baggy pants...backwards baseball hat...pockets full of jolly ranchers. extra quaters in case some unlucky child runs out and wants to play a game....that place is a great place to pick up fuck toys. only problem is that damn retard in the mouse costume gets in the way constantly....i almost had this little red headed kid with supple lips blue from a blueberry blow pop and that fucking mouse said he was an undercover fbi agent and i had to let go of the kids hand and go with him.
when did they replace Bar 9 with a Chuke Cheese
Quote:BTW, I asked him out last night too,
you were too busy listening to the allman brothers and eating brownies to ask anyone out last night
Quote:when did they replace Bar 9 with a Chuke Cheese

dammit....i gotta learn to read
Quote:dammit....i gotta learn to read
i would help you but i can't read either
damn Arpi didn't go? Shit I knew I should have went.
Quote:damn Arpi didn't go? Shit I knew I should have went.
why didnt you? matlock reruns keeping you in?
Quote:BTW, I asked him out last night too, but he said he didn't want to go to bar9 cause you're a needy bitch and he didn't want to see you.
well, everyone needs some loving, :fucking:
Quote:well, everyone needs some loving,
So, how YOU doin? {Wink}