CDIH

Full Version: Orange county - Anyone see it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen this yet? Is it worth it? It looks funny as shit, I'll probably see it tomorrow. Jack Black is fucking god!
I really want to see it. It was written by Mike White who wrote "Chuck and Buck" which was a great indie flick. And Jack Black is indeed god-like.
i saw it, jack black was funny, but on the whole, i thought it kinda sucked. the cast is really great, but just the story as a whole was kinda stupid, and the ending, even stupider. of course, i saw it on a first run thing, so now they've added a soundtrack and hopefully edited so it runs a little smoother. so, maybe it's not so bad, i dunno.
Yeah crx, the movie itself does look kinda dumb, but Jack Black is too funny to not go see.
I might see it in a matinee showing but there's no matinee shows in any theaters near me so I might pay full price...or at the very least download it.
IkeaBoy Wrote:I might see it in a matinee showing but there's no matinee shows in any theaters near me so I might pay full price...or at the very least download it.
Make up your fucking mind!!! :p
I'll see it by the end of January
Quote:"Chuck and Buck" which was a great indie flick.

What are you, kidding?!?!?!
..or just geeey?
IkeaBoy Wrote:I'll see it by the end of January
begged, borrowed or stolen Confusedatan:
Quote:What are you, kidding?!?!?!
..or just geeey?
It was a quality movie, and I could still enjoy movies that have certain types of scenes in them cuz im not a homophobe, so quiet you.
Bottom line is if Jack Black is in the movie, no wrong can come of it, even saving silverman.
Jack Black = teh Funney