CDIH

Full Version: So i'm the asshole.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Basically the story goes, my cousin who was my best bud growing up, recently split from his wife, she dumped him. They havent filed for divorce yet but shes hinting at it. So basically he and I grew up together, he's about 5 years older than me, naturally once he got married I became a complete stranger to him. Now that his chick dumped him, he calls me everyday and wants to hang out. He is a "entertainer" of sorts so he works nights, like from 8-3am and only works weekends, so he has nothing to do all week.

So turns out he started goin to the same gym as I do, he was only goin there to swim and then one day he decied to join me for a work out. So fast forward and for the last 6 weeks, he and I have been going 5 times a week to the gym together, it was ok at first cause it can get kinda boring after a while goin it alone.

Now I was rasied completely different from him, he had a supportive mom and a big brother, I had an alcoholic mom and an absentee father and no siblings, so I kinda grew up depending only on myself, cause thats the only person I had to depend on. So I just view things differently I guess, I don't subscribe to it but I understand the need at times to let it all out to someone and get it off your shoulders. So I didnt mind at first that all he did was bitch and moan and complain about his awful life. But then the days turned to weeks and now its goin on months, it's like groundhog day!! Its not like he even tells me some new stories, its the same ones every day about his fuckin wife.

So at first i figured, hey she probably dumped him cause shes a lying whorebag, turns out how wrong I was! Now some background on my cousin, he's always been with a girl as long as I known him and he brags about this, the only issue is that the chicks he was nailing aren't really the type you brag about, let alone even admit you made eye contact with for fear of getting herpes in your retina. But the woman he married was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league, she is educated, has a great job, supported him, works all day, goes to school at night for her masters and still takes care of the house, plus she is hot.

This fuck is ugly to start with but then he goes and gains 60 pounds after the get married, loses his job, sits at home all day on the computer and pays her no mind when she does get home after a 16 hour day. Then he goes and bangs some skanks at work, plus gets hooked on coke.

I mean I figured after spending just 2 hours day with him she left him cause he was a whining cunt rag but then he started laying out the facts to me.

Then he whines he misses her and follows it up with the cum recepticle he fucked this week, he's banging every jizzevoir that he meets lately.

So to boot he asks me, every single... EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY, the same question when I drive him home... "eddie, how did I screw this up?". So me being nice guy eddie, I either keep quiet or tell him some bullshit line of "yeah, hey what can ya do?".

So tonight I finally told him, sorry but its pretty fuckin obvious why she left you and I can't fuckin blame her.... OH SNAP now his whole family hates me....AGAIN!!!

I mean why fuckin ask if you dont want honesty? Let your mother coddle your broken spirit and clean the whore juice off your cock, why ask me?

I honestly wanted to stop typing this half way through but I didnt wanna figure I wasted even more of my life, but I did.
gonzo = trouble
i'm too nice is the fuckin problem

devotchka

haha.... jizzevoir.
Jizzevoir is a good word, like diabolical and snazzy.
you are too nice, but he's family so you initially did the right thing - I wouldve done the same, but I wouldnt have let that whinning go on for months.

He's probably pissed because inside he knows youre right & youre probably not the only one who told him that, but bing you didnt tell him for so long he saw you as someone who wouldnt make him feel worse than he already did - until you finally told him at least.
hopefully he'll stop calling me again, I didn't know how good I had it.
you were probably to abrupt about it, at least for what he's used to

theres nice way to say things
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Fuck it. You did it. Enjoy getting it off your chest. You probably opened his eyes even more to what a dick he is.
I hope he doesnt do something drastic and delete his myspace account.
I used to like you
haha nice guy eddie made a funny
I had to taste the fruit but once
This is why Im estranged from my family.
GonzoStyle Wrote:Basically the story goes, my cousin who was my best bud growing up, recently split from his wife, she dumped him. They havent filed for divorce yet but shes hinting at it. So basically he and I grew up together, he's about 5 years older than me, naturally once he got married I became a complete stranger to him. Now that his chick dumped him, he calls me everyday and wants to hang out. He is a "entertainer" of sorts so he works nights, like from 8-3am and only works weekends, so he has nothing to do all week.

So turns out he started goin to the same gym as I do, he was only goin there to swim and then one day he decied to join me for a work out. So fast forward and for the last 6 weeks, he and I have been going 5 times a week to the gym together, it was ok at first cause it can get kinda boring after a while goin it alone.

Now I was rasied completely different from him, he had a supportive mom and a big brother, I had an alcoholic mom and an absentee father and no siblings, so I kinda grew up depending only on myself, cause thats the only person I had to depend on. So I just view things differently I guess, I don't subscribe to it but I understand the need at times to let it all out to someone and get it off your shoulders. So I didnt mind at first that all he did was bitch and moan and complain about his awful life. But then the days turned to weeks and now its goin on months, it's like groundhog day!! Its not like he even tells me some new stories, its the same ones every day about his fuckin wife.

So at first i figured, hey she probably dumped him cause shes a lying whorebag, turns out how wrong I was! Now some background on my cousin, he's always been with a girl as long as I known him and he brags about this, the only issue is that the chicks he was nailing aren't really the type you brag about, let alone even admit you made eye contact with for fear of getting herpes in your retina. But the woman he married was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league, she is educated, has a great job, supported him, works all day, goes to school at night for her masters and still takes care of the house, plus she is hot.

This fuck is ugly to start with but then he goes and gains 60 pounds after the get married, loses his job, sits at home all day on the computer and pays her no mind when she does get home after a 16 hour day. Then he goes and bangs some skanks at work, plus gets hooked on coke.

I mean I figured after spending just 2 hours day with him she left him cause he was a whining cunt rag but then he started laying out the facts to me.

Then he whines he misses her and follows it up with the cum recepticle he fucked this week, he's banging every jizzevoir that he meets lately.

So to boot he asks me, every single... EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY, the same question when I drive him home... "eddie, how did I screw this up?". So me being nice guy eddie, I either keep quiet or tell him some bullshit line of "yeah, hey what can ya do?".

So tonight I finally told him, sorry but its pretty fuckin obvious why she left you and I can't fuckin blame her.... OH SNAP now his whole family hates me....AGAIN!!!

I mean why fuckin ask if you dont want honesty? Let your mother coddle your broken spirit and clean the whore juice off your cock, why ask me?

I honestly wanted to stop typing this half way through but I didnt wanna figure I wasted even more of my life, but I did.

sometimes in being honest and true doesn't make you popular...but ultimately, you remain true to yourself..something your moron cousin has zero concept of..and prob his family follows suit...apples don't fall too far from that tree. Don't worry about what they think. You can't always be the good guy and the honest person in the same breath. You cousin wants coddling friends & family who call him out on nothing, and only agree with him. Don't waste your time worrying about if you were wrong or right. And certainly you are better off away from his piles of bullshit that he uses to rationalize his self-destructive loserdom. Let him sabatogue his own life in gleeful bliss. he was told the truth..what he does with it is his own mess to make.
Gonzo is gonna kick your ass for talking shit about his family Gooch.
tough titties.

that side of his family that coddle that miscreant seems crappy.
Are you at least banging his ex?
That'd just be low
GonzoStyle Wrote:That'd just be low

And?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6