CDIH

Full Version: I was on TV last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was participating in a 9/11 conspiracy march downtown on Broadway at about 3PM

Honest to goodness.

My mother had no idea, I hadn't told her anything, and she sent me an email swearing that she saw me on TV, but thought that it couldn't have been me.
awesome.
talk to me when you become a famous TV personality.
can I talk to you long enough to get an autograph?
did you flash your boobies?
you shouldve told me, I wouldve met up with you for a beer or something.
Galt Wrote:talk to me when you become a famous TV personality.

Likewise, you damn smelly hipster.
The kooky thing is that I had no idea I was in the middle of a protest. I was walking from one of my offices to another, had my iPod on, and was just calmly walking through the sea of people.

After a couple blocks, I thought "wow, I can't believe how many people are on the street right now".

Then after a couple more blocks, I thought "this is ridiculous, what is going on?" So I looked to my left, 9/11 nut. The on my right, 9/11 nut. In front of me, TV camera. Deeper to my left and right, more loons, banners, screaming. All sorts of idiocy.

So I went across the street, and thought nothing of it.

Then my mother sent me an email me telling me she saw me on the news in the protest.
Galt Wrote:The kooky thing is that I had no idea I was in the middle of a protest. I was walking from one of my offices to another, had my iPod on, and was just calmly walking through the sea of people.

yeah, i am sure that's what the other people in the "protest" were saying.
Goatweed Wrote:you shouldve told me, I wouldve met up with you for a beer or something.

I am sure everyone here has heard that fucking lie before........
Goat drops roofie in your beer and your asshole burns for a month or two.
Thats what I have heard...
BirdyP Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:you shouldve told me, I wouldve met up with you for a beer or something.

I am sure everyone here has heard that fucking lie before........

maybe BM, but I dont think anyone else works downtown - and if they do I'm not aware of it.

and it's no fuckin' lie!!
Mad Wrote:Goat drops roofie in your beer and your asshole burns for a month or two.

Galts a nigger?
I've heard Goat swings both ways, whites and blacks. No love for the red man though.
Mad Wrote:I've heard Goat swings both ways, whites and blacks. No love for the red man though.

Once again, I get fucked. Wait, I dont get fucked. But I do. aww fuck it.
I dont dig red meat, sorry kemosabe.
Im well aware that you like yours well done. Racist.
it's not racist, I just fear teh salmonella.
I WASH MY ASS GOD DAMN IT!
Pages: 1 2