CDIH

Full Version: The 80's were the Golden Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's when AIDS used to kill faggots dead in a slow horrible fashion. Now you got this superstrain of faggot running around that can fuck anything and anyone at anytime. They're superfaggots, indestructible.
is there anything we could do?
should I be wary if my phone rings?
did you have a "run in" with one of these types?
Black Lazerus Wrote:did you have a "run in" with one of these types?

Yes, when he met Goat.
I dunno what your talkin' about.
he called you a superstrain faggot
DIG is a bug chaser, say it isn't so.
NIGGERS!!! FAGGOTS!!!! LOL!!!!
hey wanna see my cock, LOL!!!

devotchka

Magic Johnson's not gay, and he has the HIV for years.
Maybe his johnson really is magic?
I explained my theory on Magic a few years ago. He is a slick moolie, he never had the HIV. He did it all as an ingenius buisness plan. He knew his best years as a basketball player were behind him, plus he had won a bunch of rings and had little left to prove. He knew he could make 10 times as much money without the grueling schedule of an NBA season and all that training, etc.

So what better way to get out of the sport without any questions, yet at the same time propel yourself in the minds of people, as a hero and tug on their sympathy? I HAVE HIV!!! CRY FOR ME!!!

So now he's this big hero, he also has this awesome trump card. Just imagine when he started all these business deals, who is gonna turn down Magic? maybe a few... but who will turn down Magic with AIDS? NO ONE!!

Also a lot of these real estate guys probably figured, the nigs not gonna be able to run a business and if anything he will fix up a property for us and he will be dead in a couple years, then we buy back the property for peanuts!!! BUT HE NEVER DIES!!!

Now he has these movie theaters, music labels, entertainment ventures, sports ownership, and god knows what else he has going on.

And he can always fall back on the excuse of: "well he is an athlete in great shape, he has the money for medical treatement, so he has survived with the HIV".... but he never even had it!!!

It is the shrewdest move in business history, of machiavellian proportions.... fuckin brilliant!

devotchka

I dunno, I remember when it came out that he cheated on his wife and that he had gotten AIDs in the process. I wasnt feeling sympathetic or like he was a hero of any sort. As a matter of fact, I thought it was despicable that he would endanger his wife and family like he did.
So I think you need to get back in the lab and tweak your theory a bit.
An athlete or celebrity cheating on his wife is as surprising as "hey mike tyson did something crazy!!!!". It's not only common place but it's expected by their wives, they are celebrities and athletes have the edge of being celebrities with usually great physiques, so its doubly tempting for these groupies.

Plus, at time time he came out, he was just married to his new wife and this encounter when he got the bug occured before his marriage. Plus he didn't find out until after she was already pregnant.

So his image was not tarnished because he didnt pull a kobe and cheat after he got married, he just banged a ton of whores beforehand like every other celebrity.

devotchka

It was tarnished for me. Maybe you need to get in touch with your feminine side.
Well Magic can live with a few disgruntled white girls, point is he didnt cheat on his wife, whatever happened, happened before he was married.

So his image could not be tarnished, because while naturally it was his fault for having unprotected sex, no one looks back on how they got it. No one was like LOL ROCK HUDSON IS A FAG!!!! They looked at him as a hero for opening up that this was an epedemic that even a Rock Hudson could get.

And magic came out and started spreading awareness and in the end didnt infect his wife, nor his child so it's smooth sailing in magic land.... oh yeah, he couldnt infect them... CAUSE HE NEVER HAD IT!!!

devotchka

I think he's doing a lot of damage just by survivng. He is a role model and in the public eye and he has survived and made it look easy for years! Whether he has AIDs or not, people think he does and I think by looking so healthy and happy he lessens the fear of the disease, especially for young people who dont have the memory of how it was in the late 80s early 90s. It's actually a very bad thing.
It's not bad at all, is it bad that this country doesn't afford it's citizens with proper health care? hell yeah! Is that magic johnsons fault? fuck no!

Hating on Magic because he is using his money and athletic background to live, now thats the real awful stance. If Freddie Mercury had the same chances, would you be hating on him too? Is the world better off with Mercury being dead? I think not.

Magic provides hope to those with the virus, in the fact that he has survived so long and many people have also survived just as long with medical advances.

The issue that young people don't remember how it was in the 80's and 90's is a two fold problem. The main problem is that kids today are dumb, lazy and ignorant. They dont remember shit from 2 years ago, let alone 20, because they dont care or want to know. They are too busy pimpin their myspace pages and checking out the latest reality shows so they can be as cool as flava. The other aspect is that it is NOT how it was in the 80's, people were ignorant of the disease and thought it was something homosexuals in bath houses get, it was god punishing them!!! And there were not available yet the medical choices that are available today. Thanks to people like Magic, who have educated the public, that a hetero can get it and not just a hetero but a man like Magic can get it! So anyone can get it.

I also remember the following day after his news conference, sure some people were disgusted. but more people were just shocked that magic had it, if magic could get it, anyone could! Magic's case was the most important HIV case of all. Because the prior ones like Rock Hudson and Mercury were mostly Homosexual men, so while it was shocking it was still a "gay disease". The only case that may have been as important was Ryan White, the little kid who got it from a transfusion and befriended Elton John, but magic was more important because of his celebrity.

So the fact that people still die of aids, and dont live as long as magic is not his fault. It is our government failing us. It is not only aids, millions of americans die every year because of the fact they can not afford proper health care, they die of even more common things like pneumonia, because they cant afford health insurance.

Even if magic has aids, WHICH HE DOESNT! He has been an important figure in educating people about the disease. He still tours the country to this day, giving speeches and spreading information about the disease.

So to say, shame on you magic for using your celebrity to live is bogus, because he is also using his celebrity to benefit many and I am sure he saved hundreds and perhaps thousands of lives over the course of his lifetime, because of the fact that he made many people think twice about the disease. So would it have been better if he just gave up and croaked?... which would be tough from a disease he never had!

devotchka

Quote:Hating on Magic because he is using his money and athletic background to live, now thats the real awful stance. If Freddie Mercury had the same chances, would you be hating on him too? Is the world better off with Mercury being dead? I think not.

Are you calling me a racist?

I dont wish him dead or anything... I dont blame him for wanting to live either... I just think getting aids is bad and since we see more of magic than we do of people who are really suffering and dying from aids, then it's really not a good thing for kids because they dont know the fear that we all knew growing up seeing Freddie, and Ryan White and countless others. No kid is going to know who either of those people are, but I'll bet you they know who Magic Johnson is.
You have a point and i'm sure he's helping a lot of people, but he is also helping the image of the disease and that is not a good thing in my opinion.
that's your retort, that Magic has made AIDS cool?

that is what you are saying, right?

oh and "getting aids is bad", I don't think you're alone on that thought, I have heard a lot of shit in my day but never "gee, you know I think aids is A OK!"
Pages: 1 2